National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment Junior Project Fellow (JPFs) for the PAC Programme.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION IN LANGUAGES
Recruitment of 03 Junior Project Fellow (JPFs) for the PAC Programme titled ‘Development of e-content in languages: Hindi, English, Urdu and Sanskrit‘ (PAC Code 2.05)
The Department of Education in Languages (DEL) invites applications to recruit 03 Junior Project Fellows on temporary basis to work on the project mentioned above. The terms and conditions of the fellowship are as below:
Qualification : National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment
1. Master’s Degree in Hindi/English/Sanskrit with at least 55% marks or equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
2. Computer literacy: should be able to work on computer in Hindi and English
1. Degree/Master’s Degree in Education/Social Science/ Mass Communication 2. Experience in data collection and analysis, report/academic writing
3. Fluency in Hindi and English
4. NET qualified from UGC, however, non NET candidates may also apply.
Upto 31 March, 2023 iren,
Below 40 Years as per UGC guidelines (5 years relaxation in the case of SC/ST and female candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates)
Value of Fellowship
Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (Consolidated and fixed for NET qualified) Rs. 23,000/- p.m. (Consolidated and fixed for NON-NET)
The walk-in-interview will be held on June 16, 2022 (Thursday) in the Department of Education in Languages (DEL), Room No. 17, 2 Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016. The registration of eligible candidates will be done from 09:30 AM to 11.00 AM only at office in Room No. 11.
Candidates must bring their bio-data along with self attested photocopies of each certificates and one photograph and other related documents at the time of interview. Candidates are also requested to bring the original certificates/testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
1. Fellowship is purely temporary on contractual.
2. Candidates already employed should get their applications forwarded through their employers and submit a “No Objection Certificate”.
3. The project fellows who have already worked in the Council for two and half years are not eligible.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview by NCERT.
15. The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.