Medipol University Turkey Tuition Waiver Scholarships 2022 is open for International Students, Domestic Students. Turkish students who have placed by ÖSYS ( Student Selection and Placement Exam in Turkey) of Istanbul Medipol University can warrant 100%, 50% and 25% scholarships according to the results.
The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Istanbul Medipol University. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
In the whole history of modern society the concept university was understood as the cradle of knowledge, a place of wisdom, and a workshop of humanity.
However, only the application of true wisdom on the acquired knowledge and decision patterns could secure the happiness and the future of people.
Therefore, the goal of Istanbul Medipol University staff is to “pave the path” towards gaining wisdom for all its students.
Degree Level – Medipol University Turkey Tuition Waiver Scholarships 2022
Medipol University Turkey Tuition Waiver Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at Istanbul Medipol University.
If the conditions of class levels are provided, our university’s foundation (TESA) gives an additional achievement scholarship. When this scholarship is given, the students’ weighted grade point average, successfully completion of courses without make-up examination and taking minimum credit in a related year are taken into consideration.
Available Subjects – Medipol University Turkey Tuition Waiver Scholarships 2022
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholarship Benefits – Medipol University Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Istanbul Medipol University will provide the selected students full or partial tuition fee up to 25%-50% of the applied undergraduate or associate programme.
Students with 25% or 50% scholarships get 10% extra discount if they are children of martyrs or war veterans.
Eligible Nationalities – Medipol University Turkey Tuition Waiver Scholarships
International and Domestic Students. International students are accepted to the undergraduare programs with 25% , to associate programmes with 50% of scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria – Medipol University Scholarships 2022
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the applied programme at IMU.
Application Procedure – Istanbul Medipol University Scholarships
- The students are required to apply to IMU through the university portal dedicated to applications. International students will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school certificate
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Student visa
- Permanent residence
- 4 passport size photo
- Bank receipt
- Financial guarantee document
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a high school graduation certificate.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 84
- PTE – 71
- CAE – B
- CPE – B
Medipol University Turkey Tuition Waiver Scholarships 2022
- Partial Funding
- Istanbul Medipol University
- Postgraduate, Undergraduate
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
Those who graduated from secondary education institutions/will be within the scope of Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS);
After the Basic Proficiency Test (TYT), Foreign Language Test (YDT) and Field Proficiency Tests (AYT), they gain the right to register after being placed by OSYM.
Those who have/will graduate from associate degree programs gain the right to register if they are placed by OSYM after the Vertical Transfer Exam (DGS).
Students who succeed in the Special Talent Examination conducted by our University by getting at least 150 points or more (100 and above for disabled students) in the Basic Proficiency Test (TYT) conducted in the year they will be enrolled in the Faculty of Fine Arts, Design and Architecture, Department of Turkish Music, are entitled to enroll.
Under what circumstances are the scholarships cut off?
2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR SCHOLARSHIP AND DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITIES
EDUCATIONAL DISCOUNT FOR THE CHILDREN OF MARTYRS AND GAZIERS
A 20% education discount is also given to the children of martyrs and veterans who do not receive education with full scholarship.
This discount is valid as long as the student is studying, including the compulsory preparatory class.
Candidates who have made all of their preferences before the program they have been placed from among the associate and undergraduate programs of Istanbul Medipol University, will receive a preference discount as follows.
• If they are placed in the 50% Discounted quota only for the programs with scholarship and 50% discount quota, an additional 25% preference discount from the tuition fee that will accrue to them,
• Turkish and English Programs of the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Pharmacy with a paid quota, Dentistry Those who are placed in the paid quota of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Turkish and English Programs of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Turkish and English Programs of Psychology, the Nutrition and Dietetics Program of the Faculty of Health Sciences, the Child Development Program, the Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Turkish and English Programs, and the Audiology Program. A 50% preference discount will also be applied from the tuition fee.
Preference discount will not be applied to those who are placed in the 50% Discounted quota of these programs.
• The Preference Discount is valid as long as the students are studying, including the compulsory preparatory class.
• Preference discount earned in the registered program;
The quota for which preference discount is applied in the year of registration will continue in case of Internal Transfer.
• No preference discount will be applied for the students who have the right to register with the Turkish Music Program of the Faculty of Fine Arts, Design and Architecture and the Vertical Transfer Exam.
SISTER DISCOUNT If
more than one sibling is studying at our university, a 10% discount will be applied to each sibling over the tuition fee.
This discount will be valid until graduation, as long as the students study together, including the compulsory preparatory class, and provided that one of the students does not leave the university.
excluding LANGUAGE Score, valid in the standard education period and in the compulsory preparatory class in the score type of the undergraduate program;
• The first 100 to enter the monthly scholarship at students 6.000 TL (year over 7 months) with a free dormitory and dining facility,
• 101-250 located between the monthly scholarship at students 4.500 TL (year over 7 months) and free dormitories and dining
• A monthly education scholarship of 3,000 TL for students between 251-500 (for 7 months a year) and free dormitory and meals,
• A monthly education scholarship of 2,000 TL for students between 501-750 (for 7 months a year) Free dormitory and meals,
• Students between 751-1000 will be provided with a monthly education scholarship of 1,500 TL (for 7 months a year) and free dormitory and meals.
Students who have the right to register with the Vertical Transfer Exam and students who have previously graduated from any higher education institution with a bachelor’s or graduate degree cannot benefit from the SUPERIOR SUCCESS SCHOLARSHIP.
Scholarships for students who do not attend classes, repeat a year and freeze their registration will be terminated in the relevant year.
Istanbul Medipol University students are entitled to receive a scholarship with 50% discount, according to the results of the Higher Education Institutions Exam.
Scholarships and discounts provided to placed students only cover the tuition fee and are valid as long as the student is studying, including the compulsory preparatory class.
Housing, nutrition, transportation, books, educational materials, etc.
Subjects are excluded from the scope of scholarships and discounts.
ÖSYM scholarships and discounts given at Istanbul Medipol University are unrequited, but are terminated in case of a disciplinary offense and a horizontal transfer.
Those who take the course and credit load stipulated for that year in the curriculum of the program they are enrolled in, except for the Compulsory and Optional Preparatory Class, who successfully complete all the courses they have taken, without taking the make-up exam due to failure or raising their grade in the spring semester, their annual weighted grade point average (SANO) is over 4.00. At the end of the 2021-2022 academic year, scholarships and discounts will be applied to undergraduate students with a minimum score of 2.91 or equivalent, in the amount, rate and conditions determined below.
• Students registered with the Horizontal Transfer and Vertical Transfer Exam must have completed two semesters at Istanbul Medipol University.
• When calculating the annual weighted grade point average (SANO), the grades of the transferred courses are not included in the average.
• If the annual weighted grade point average is the same, the third digit after the comma is taken into account.
• Students who have completed one or two academic terms at another university with the Student Exchange Program are included in the success ranking.
• In order for the student to be included in the success ranking, if there are courses transferred that year, these courses must take additional courses to meet the ECTS credits.
• In the event that the student who is entitled to receive the Success Scholarship does not re-register, cancels the registration, makes a horizontal transfer or is dismissed for any reason, this right does not pass to another student.
• At the end of each academic year, the relevant committees of the Faculty and School of Education re-evaluate the Success Scholarship and notify the Rectorate of the students who have achieved the first three degrees.
The student’s application is not required for the scholarship.
• The student who is top of the class will receive free education in the next academic year,
• 50% of the tuition fee of the student who is the second in his
, a discount from the tuition fee that will accrue to him,
• 25% of the tuition fee of the student who is 3rd in his class. A discount will be applied to the tuition fee.
• In case the first three students in the class have full scholarship,
o Winner of the Class 600 TL (for 7 months)
o Second Class of 450 TL (for 7 months)
o Third Class
student receives a cash support scholarship of
350 TL (for 7 months)
The Merit Scholarship is only valid for the following academic year.
SPECIAL PROTOCOL The
discount rates in the protocol are applied to students who are placed in undergraduate and associate degree programs of our university after graduating from high schools that have signed a special protocol with our university.
• National Athlete Discount:
been national at least once in the last five years and documenting their nationality by the relevant federations, participating in related events (meetings, training matches, away trips, etc.) by obtaining the right to join the university teams they are a member of, or attending dormitories in individual branches. Students who represent the university in domestic and international competitions are given a 50% tuition discount from the accrued tuition fee, valid for the next academic year, as long as they do not receive disciplinary action.
If the student has a full scholarship, 500 TL education support is given for 7 months in the next academic year.
500 TL education support is given to senior students for 7 months starting from the academic year they are in.
• Team Athlete Discount:
Valid for the next academic year for students who are not national athletes and are selected for the staff of the university teams in team sports, as long as they take part in the university team, attend events related to the university team (meetings, training matches, away trips, etc.) and do not receive disciplinary penalties. A 15% tuition discount is also made from the accrued tuition fee.
If the student has a full scholarship, 300 TL education support is given for 7 months in the next academic year.
Last year students are given 300 TL educational support for 7 months starting from the academic year they are in.
Athletes in more than one team can benefit from the team athlete discount once.
• Individual Athlete Achievement Award: For
7 months, starting from the date of ranking, for the students who ranked in the first three places in the domestic and international competitions in individual branches, representing the university;
o 700 TL for
the first place
500 TL for the second
place, and 300 TL for the third place.
Disabled Athletes who participated in the tournaments representing the university in individual branches and ranked in the top three also benefit from the same discounts.
• Team and Individual Athlete Lists are notified to the Rectorate by the Health, Culture and Sports Department and the team lists approved by the Rectorate are valid.
NATIONAL ATHLETES SCHOLARSHIP It
is a 100% tuition fee discount provided to national athletes who have been documented to have been successful in the following sports fields within the last 4 years in accordance with the agreement signed with the Ministry of Youth and Sports, provided that they are placed according to the result of the 2021 Higher Education Institutions Exam, provided that they are limited to the duration of their education.
a) 1st Group;
Athletes who won medals in the Olympic, Paralympic and Deaflympic Games, Youth Olympics, World and European Championship Finals in the senior category of the Olympic and Paralympic sports branches, and in the World and European Cup Finals in the senior category of the sports branches that did not hold World and European Championships,
b) Group 2;
World and European Championship Finals in the category of Hopes, Youth and Stars in Olympic and Paralympic sports, World and European Cup Finals in the category of Hopes, Youth and Stars of sports branches that did not have World and European Championships, European Games, University Games, Mediterranean Games, Islamic Games, European Olympics Youth Summer and Winter Festivals, athletes who won medals at the World Championships organized by FISU (International University Sports Federation), and athletes who participated in the Olympic, Paralympic and Deaflympic Games and Youth Olympics,
c) 3rd Group;
Athletes who won medals in international competitions and tournaments organized in Olympic and Paralympic sports and included in the competition calendar of international federations, athletes from at least 16 countries in individual sports, teams of at least 9 countries in team sports, and athletes who won medals in Olympic and Paralympic sports branches for Seniors, Hopefuls, Youth and Athletes who participated in the finals of the European and World Championships held in the categories of stars, and the finals of the World and European Cups in the categories of adults, hopes, youth and stars of sports branches that did not hold the World and European Championships.
This discount covers only the tuition fee and is limited to the periods of education including the compulsory preparatory class provided it applies.
In accordance with the agreement signed with the Ministry of Youth and Sports on 28.11.2019, 100% educational scholarship will be applied.
DISABLED STUDENT DISCOUNT
Students who do not receive education on full scholarship and who have a disability report of 40% or more will also receive a 15% education discount.
VERTICAL PASS EXAM DISCOUNT
Students who have graduated from associate degree programs of our university and who have the right to enroll in undergraduate programs with the Vertical Transfer Exam are also given a 15% education discount.
Students who will attend an optional preparatory class are accepted to the preparatory program at a 25% discount over the program they are placed in.
In the 2019 – 2020 academic year, there are students in a total of 109 programs of Vocational School of Health Services, Vocational School of Social Sciences and Vocational School of Justice.
2021 YKS program, quota and fee information are given below.
Click here for the Vocational School of Justice fees and quotas
Click for Vocational School fees and quotas
Click here for Vocational School of Health Services fees and quotas
Click for Social Sciences Vocational School fees and quotas.
In the 2019 – 2020 academic year, there are students within the scope of Secondary Education in 42 programs of Health Services Vocational School, Vocational School, Social Sciences Vocational School and Vocational School of Justice.
2021 YKS program, quota and fee information are given below.
Click here for the Vocational School of Justice
Click for Vocational School
Click for Vocational School of Health Services
Click for Vocational School of Social Sciences.
There is no dormitory of our university allocated to our students in the campus of our university in Unkapanı.
However, Fatih and its surroundings, where our campus is located, is a region where universities and private and state dormitories are concentrated.
In addition, due to its location, it is easy to reach many centers of Istanbul, students’ guesthouses, guesthouses, etc.
provides access to services.
During the promotion and registration periods, a document about private and state dormitories, guesthouses and guesthouses around the university is given to our students and parents.
In the Kavacık campuses of our university, we have student dormitories for a total of 2420 people, 1850 for girls and 570 for boys.
Our girls’ dormitories have rooms for 3 and 4 people, while our boys’ dorms have single and 3-person detached rooms.
For detailed information
Girls’ Dormitory Information : 0216 681 19 88
Male Dormitory Information : 0216 681 53 13