Manasadwip Ramakrishna Mission High School Recruitment Assistant Teachers.
Mob. No. : 7047526126
Manasadwip Ramakrishna Mission High School (Bengali Medium) [A Unit of Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Manasadwip which is a Branch Centre of Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal – 711202] P.O.- Manasadwip, Dist- South 24 Parganas, Pin-743373, Mobile No. 7047526126 , Email- [email protected], web-site: www.rkmmanasadwip.org/School .
Manasadwip Ramakrishna Mission High School a recognized Non-Government Aided School is going to hold a Selection Test for the appointment to the posts of Assistant Teachers (Only MALE Candidates) in terms of :-
- The West Bengal School Service Commission (Amended) Act, 2012 as notified in the Kolkata Gazette dated 05.09.2012.
- The West Bengal State Government Order No. 351-SSE/12/ES/P/10M-39/2012 dated 06.9.2012 and 840-SE(S)/SL/5S-113/12(PT) dated 20.9.2017.
- The teacher or non-teaching staff will be appointed in strict observance of the West Bengal Rules (Special Procedures of Selection of Persons for Appointment to the post of Teachers and Non-teaching Staff of Certain Notified Schools), Memo No. 175-SE/JS/13 dated 27.08.2013 and 1105-SE/S/IS- 26/2010 (Pt. III) dated 20-09-2016.
- Those who will join our School will in no way be entitled to apply for any transfer (vide Government Order No. 26-SE/S/10M-03/2022 dated 06.01.2022).
1. Eligibility & Essential Qualifications Required:
Any Male citizen of India may apply only for a single post of an Asstt. Teacher. Every candidate shall require to possess such relevant qualifications as mentioned in the West Bengal School Service Commission Rules (selections of persons for Appointment to the Post of an Asstt. Teacher), 2007 and as subsequently amended.
v B.Ed. or an equivalent degree in Teacher’s Training is mandatory for all teaching posts.
- Passing of TET conducted by the West Bengal Central School Service Commission is mandatory for Upper Primary teaching Posts.
Minimum 21 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e., not born after 01.1.2001).
Maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e. not born before 01.1.1982) for General Category.
Relaxation: Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 8 years for Physically Handicapped and 3 years for OBC (both A & B Categories).
3. Method of Recruitment:
The Recruitment shall be made on the basis of selection (direct recruitment) formalities.
- List of Vacancies:
|Sl. No.||Nature of Vacancy||Vacancy Code No||Name of the Post||Group||Academic Qualification||Category|
|1.||Regular||AT/MA||Assistant Teacher for Mathematics for Class IX & X||Science & Math||B.Sc , B. Ed (Mathematics)||OBC-B|
|2.||Regular||AT/PS||Assistant Teacher for Pure Science for Upper Primary||Science & Math||B.Sc , B. Ed (Pure Science) With TET Pass Certificate||SC|
|3.||Regular||AT/SA||Assistant Teacher for Sanskrit for Upper Primary||Language||B.A , B. Ed (Sanskrit) With TET Pass Certificate||SC|
5. Application Procedure:
The Application Forms are available by Online only. The candidates can download the Application Form and Admit Card from our Website- www.rkmmanasadwip.org/school, from 3rd July (Sunday), 2022 to 15th July (Friday), 2022.
Submission of the filled in Application Form & Admit Card by Hand only from 4th July (Monday), 2022 to 16th July (Saturday), 2022, 11.00 am. to 2.00 pm. (Except on Sundays & holidays)
Before filling up the application form, please read this prospectus for proper post /vacancy (see Sl. No. 4). Over-writing and use of white ink are strictly prohibited.
NOTE: Admission to the test is purely provisional subject to verification of the candidate’s eligibility at various stages.
- Submission of filled in Application Forms:
The filled in application form along with self-attested photo-copies of all necessary documents/testimonials, two passport size recent photographs are to be submitted.
The following documents are to be submitted along with the Application Form:-
- Photo-copy of the Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent standard.
- Photo-copies of all relevant educational qualifications, mark sheets and certificates.
c) Photo identity proof.
- Photo copy of the Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Letter of recognition of the B. Ed course in the relevant academic sessions by the Head of such institution.
7. Method of Selection:
Step I: After receiving the application forms, a list of eligible and non-eligible candidates will be displayed on our website and on School Notice Board approximately two weeks before the Written Examination along with the date, time and venue of the Written Test.
Step II: A shortlist of the candidates will be prepared based on the marks secured in the Written Examination, plus the marks awarded against his academic and professional qualifications, post-wise and category-wise. These shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personality Test through a letter sent by ‘Registered A/D Post’, ‘Speed Post’ or ‘E-mail’.
Step III: The Personality Test will be of 10 marks and it includes a test on the candidate’s ability to control classroom situations and viva-voce.
Step IV: A cumulative merit list based on marks obtained in the Written Examination and professional qualifications including the marks obtained in the Personality Test, will be published along with the marks and rankings post-wise and category-wise on the website and the School Notice Board.
- Any applicant who is serving any Govt. post and wants to apply for the post of an Asstt. Teacher of our school must submit the No Objection Certificate issued by concerned authority. However, the candidates who are serving in schools should produce No Objection Certificate from the Secretaries of the schools concerned.
9. Medium of Instruction in the Institution applied for:
A candidate willing to be selected as an Assistant Teacher in the Manasadwip Ramakrishna Mission High School must have Bengali as first or second or third language at any of the Secondary or Higher Secondary or at any subsequent higher level of education.
10. Question Paper:-
The medium of question paper will be Bengali only. However, candidates are allowed to give their answers either in Bengali or in English. There will be both objective and subjective questions. There will be no negative marking.
The candidate’s knowledge of the subject concerned alongwith his knowledge of value-based education and also his awareness of the thoughts and ideas of Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission will be given equal importance.
- Admit Card:
The Admit Cards for the Written Examination for the post of an Assistant Teacher shall be issued by the Secretary, Manasadwip Ramakrishna Mission High School. The Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post. In case of not receiving the Admit Card one week before the Written Test, the candidate may contact the school office.
12. Fees for Examination:
Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only for Unreserved Category & Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) only for Reserved Category (SC, ST, OBC-A & B) and Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred) only for PH Category. This amount of money (not refundable under any circumstances) is to be deposited in Cash only.
Syllabus for the Written Examination which will contain two parts, namely-
- Part-I: Containing questions related to the subject for which candidates have applied.
- Part-II: Containing questions related to the candidate’s aptitude in imparting value-based education and also his awareness of the ideals of the Ramakrishna Mission.
- For the detailed syllabus, visit our Web-site: www.rkmmanasadwip.org/school.
14. Allotment of Marks:-
- The total marks allotted to the Written Examination shall be 55 and allotment of marks in two parts of the Written Examination shall be as follows:
- Marks in Part- I : 45
- Marks in Part- II : 10
- The marks allotted for academic including professional qualifications shall be such as mentioned in Table – 1 of Part- ‘B’, as the case may be in the West Bengal School Service Commission Rules (Selection of persons for appointment to the post of Teachers), 2007, and as subsequently amended vide Government of West Bengal notification dated 20th September, 2016 [No. 1105-SE /S/1S-26/2010(Part- III)].
- The marks for the Personality Test shall be 10
(Viva-voce:- 5 marks and Classroom Demonstration:- 5 marks). Synopsis :-
- Written Examination-
Part I : 45 marks (Subject) &
Part II : 10 marks (value-based education and also his awareness of the ideals of the Ramakrishna Mission).
- Academic including professional qualifications: 35 marks.
c) Personality Test- Viva-voce : 5 marks &
Classroom Demonstration : 5 marks.
TOTAL : 100 Marks.
15. The Schedule of Written Test:
The Written Test shall be held on a single day for all the eligible candidates and will be of 90 minutes.
Date of Written Examination: 6th August (Saturday), 2022 at 12.00 noon. 16. Panel:
The final Panel shall be prepared on the basis of merit according to the total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test, Academic including Professional Qualifications and the marks obtained in the Personality Test, post-wise and category-wise.
Note: In case, the grand total marks obtained by two or more candidates become equal, the preference will be given to the candidate who has scored more marks in the Written Examination first, subsequently on academic qualifications, further on the candidate who is having more teaching experience.
- The appointment process will be as per the notification 175-SE/JS/13 dated 27.08.2013 Clause 16.
- After receiving the approval of the final Panel from the DI(SE), the school authority shall issue the appointment letter to the 1st rank holder in the panel, post-wise and category-wise.
18. Salary Structure as per State Govt. Rules:
The Assistant Teacher appointed against this vacancy will be entitled to enjoy all the facilities due to the teaching staff of a Non-Government Aided School (WB).
19. General Information:-
- Disqualification of the candidates:-
- No person shall be eligible for selection for appointment to the post of an assistant teacher unless he is a citizen of India.
- If any commission(s)/omission(s) on the part of any applicant is/are detected at any stage of the entire selection process, the candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected.
- If a candidate leaves the fields blank for any one or more among Subject, Category, Signature, Academic Details, Photograph, this will lead to the cancellation of his candidature.
B) Admit Card shall not be issued for the following ineligibilities:
- Signature of the applicant in capital letters or signature of the applicant in the testimonials not tallying with the signature put in the application form
- Signature is missing in any part of the application where it is required.
- Under age or over age with respect to caste category.
- Vacancy/Post not advertised.
- Applicant does not have proper educational qualifications.
- Date of birth missing or age proof certificate not submitted.
- Candidate has applied for more than one post or he is a duplicate candidate.
- Caste Certificate of other state, Caste Certificate not from competent authority.
- Caste Certificate not submitted, if applied for particular caste category.
- Each Combination subject having less than 300 marks.
- Degree not recognized or approved by the UGC.
- Subject studied neither at the Graduation Level nor at Post Graduation Level for the post of H/PG vacancy.
- B.Ed. degree from an institution not recognized by NCTE.
- Subject not studied at the Graduation Level with requisite marks, as applied for pass vacancy.
C) Disqualification of In-Service Teachers in the same Category of Post:-
In service teachers, without completion of 02 (two) years of continuous approved service as on the last date of the submission of application form for the Selection Test 2022 for an Assistant Teacher, as a teacher in the institution he has last joined , cannot apply for the post of an Assistant Teacher in the same category/post, vide rule 18 as per the notification dated 21/12/2011 of School Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
D) Other Information:
- Before submitting the Application Form, the candidate should satisfy himself that he fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement to avoid rejection of the Application Form.
- No mark sheet shall be issued to the candidates.
- Application Money shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- On receipt of the Admit Card, the candidate should check it very carefully and bring the discrepancy/discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the school authorities. The candidate must bring the Admit Card to the Examination Hall to secure admission for the Written Examination.
- If a candidate writes his name or put any special marks at any place in the Examination Booklet, which may disclose in any way the identity of the candidate, he shall render himself liable to be disqualified.
- Candidate must abide by the instructions as may be specified on the cover page of the Examination Booklet or any other instructions as may be printed in the Admit Card or may be given by the Officer-in- Charge of the Centre.
- No T.A/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing at the Examination Centre.
- Mobile phones, electronic watches/pens, calculators or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- A candidate found canvassing in any form and/or guilty of indiscipline in the Examination Hall or using unfair means of any nature or noting down the question, except on Answer Sheet shall be liable to be disqualified from this Examination and future Tests also.