L&T Build India Scholarship 20233 min read
L&T Build India Scholarship 2023 is an initiative of L&T Construction for final-year students who are pursuing B.E./ B.Tech. in core Civil Engineering & core Electrical (EEE alone) Engineering.
Build India Scholarship Scheme is an illustrious user-oriented programme with a unique ascendancy for the past 2 decades through which L&T molds aspiring young talents with engineering acumen into capable construction technology managers to play a more relevant part in engineering the future of L&T Construction.
The selected candidates will receive Rs 13,400 per month and other benefits.
L&T Construction is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, with business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology, information technology and financial services, headquartered in Mumbai.
Highlights of the Programme: L&T Build India Scholarship 2023
- 02 years full-time M. Tech degree in Construction Technology & Management
- 24 month sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy
- Course fee borne entirely by L&T
- Stipend is paid during the programme
- Live projects @ L&T project sites during the course of the programme
- Guided by buddies and mentored by BIS alumni during the programme
- Placement on successful completion of the course
L&T Build India Scholarship eligibility:
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be pursuing final year B.E./B.Tech. degree from core Civil Engineering & core Electrical (EEE alone) Engineering
Note – The applicants must be expected to graduate between June and August 2023.
L&T Build India Scholarship benefits:
- The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 13,400. Tuition fees and sponsorship fees will be settled by L&T to the IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NITK Surathkal & NIT Trichy directly.
- The sponsored candidates need to pay the hostel accommodation fees and mess fees.
Documents needed for scholarship benefits:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and marksheets
- Diploma Certificate
- E./B.Techmarksheet – (all available marksheets up to previous semester)
- A valid photo identity proof
- A photograph
How can you apply?
- Eligible applicants can click here to apply.
Note – Upon filling the application form and uploading all the documents, submit the application which will be acknowledged by email as the application submitted.
- Application Deadline – 28th February 2023
- Date of Written Test – 19th March 2023
- Interview Process -Between April 2023 and May 2023
- Issuance of Sponsorship Letters – Between May 2023 and June 2023
L&T Build India Scholarship selection criteria:
- The selection will be based on the online written test (subject & aptitude) followed by a personal interview conducted by a panel from IIT and L&T. The final selection is subject to one’s medical fitness.
Terms and Conditions L&T Build India Scholarship:
- Students from other engineering disciplines are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have graduated in 2022 or prior are not eligible.
- L&T does not charge any fee to the candidates at any stage of recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidates among the registered ones can appear for the online test.
- Enter the complete & accurate details of the information sought.
- While entering marks, do not enter the CGPA. Rather, convert the CGPA into a scale of 10 and then into an aggregate % (out of 100).
- Do not forget to note the unique id or application number, which the applicants need to quote in all future communications.
- Enter active email id and mobile number for communication from time to time.
- Keep scanned copies of the documents (certificates/testimonials), photograph and all other required details ready before filling the application form.
- The shortlisted applicants will need to appear for an online written test.
- On selection, and before entering the course, the applicants will be required to execute an undertaking for a value of Rs 5,00,000 to successfully complete the course and subsequently serve the company for 5 years thereafter.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
Mount Poonamallee Road,
Chennai – 600 089
Email – [email protected] | Toll-Free – 1800 209 4544
- February 28, 2023