Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra Admission PhD Programme: Eligible candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET JRF (with validity period)/ UGC/ CSIR-NET/ Teacher Fellowship holder/ DST Inspire fellow (with validity period)/ GATE (with validity period)/ GPAT are invited to submit online application forms for admission to various Ph.D. Programme.
Online submission of application form will commence from 06.06.2022 to 15.06.2022 (upto 23:59) at University portal www.kuk.ac.in. Ordinance, Fee structure, No. of Vacant seats (Category wise), instructions etc. will be available on portal.
Admission Schedule to Various Ph.D. Programme for the Academic Session 2022-23 (1st term) for UGC/CSIR-NET JRF (with validity period)/UGC/CSIR-NET Teacher Fellowship holder/ DST Inspire fellow (with validity period)/GATE (with validity period)/GPAT candidate only.
|Last date of submission of online Application Form and relevant documents||15.06.2022 (upto 23:59)|
|Admission List to be displayed||20.06.2022|
|Date of deposit of fee through online mode||21.06.2022 to 22.06.2022 (upto 23:59)|
|Final Admission List to be displayed||23.06.2022|
|Date of deposit of fee through online mode||24.06.2022 to 27.06.2022 (upto 23:59)|
|Commencement of Coursework Classes||28.06.2022|
|Completion of the Coursework Classes||27.12.2022|
|Conduct of Examination & Declaration of Result of Coursework||09.01.2023|
|Submission of Synopsis for approval of Research Topic and Research Supervisor by the concerned Board of Studies||As per Clause 10 of Ph.D. Ordinance|
Application Fee:- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra Admission
|Category||Academic Session 2022-23 (1st term)|
|For General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC/BC/Differently Abled candidate of Haryana||Rs. 200/-|
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE Ph.D. COURSE Academic Session 2022-2023
|Sr. No.||Particulars||For Full Time Ph.D. Course||For Part Time Ph.D. Course|
|Amount (In Rs.)||Amount (In Rs.)|
|Enrolment Fee Note: Fee is to be deposited at the time of Admission||2,500/-||5,000/-|
|University Establishment Charges (Per Annum) Note: University Establishment Charges is to be deposited at the time of Admission||1,000/-||4,000/-|
|Migration Fee (if already not registered or migrated from KUK) Note: Fee is to be deposited at the time of Admission||2,500/-||5,000/-|
|Ph.D. Coursework Fee Note: Fee is to be deposited at the time of Admission. The students who have passed M.Phil. Regular mode will be exempted for coursework and no fees for Ph.D. coursework will be charged from these students.||10,000/-||20,000/-|
|Annual Fee (Per Annum) for Research Programme for subjects not involving the use of Lab/ Equipment, etc.||10,000/-||50,000/-|
|Annual Fee (Per Annum) (except Pharmaceutical Sciences) for Research Programme for subjects involving use of Laboratory/ Chemicals/ Computers/ Equipment’s for Science & Engg. Streams, etc.||20,000/-||50,000/-|
|Annual Fee (Per Annum) for Pharmaceutical Sciences||80,000/-||80,000/-|
|Note: The above fees under Sr. No. 1 to 5 is to be deposited at the time of admission.|
|Late Fee (per month) for the delay periodin deposit ofUniversity Establishment Charges (Sr.No.2)/ Annual Fee (Sr. No. 5) Upto 6 (Six) Month||100/-||100/-|
|Beyond 6 Months||200/-||200/-|
|Evaluation Fees Note: Fee is to be deposited at the time of submission of Ph.D. Thesis||12000/-||12,000/-|
Instructions : Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra Admission
1. Ph.D. admissions for UGC/CSIR-NET JRF (with validity period) UGC/CSIR-NET Teacher Fellowship holder/DST Inspire fellow (with validity periody GATE (with validity period) /GPAT candidate only may be finalized as per schedule notified. Selected eligible candidates shall be called through e-mail/registered post/ speed post to check their testimonials for admission to Ph.D. Course.
2. As per Clause 8.1 of the Ph.D. Ordinance pertaining to the Reservation of seats should be strictly adhered to. Details of Reservation Policy have been given in the Handbook of Information 2021 (HB1-21) for admission to PG Courses under Chapter-3 “Reservation of Seats and Guidelines for Reservation” appearing at Page No. 58 to 63 with Annexure from Page No. 101-113. All permissible seats shall be converted as per reservation policy. Category wise roaster shall be maintained on total number of seats every year and accumulate these point successively so as to make these seats available whenever it reaches required marks..
3. The Admission Committee of the Concerned Department/Institute shall scrutinize the application forms, documents, eligibility, prepare merit list and admission list etc in accordance with provisions of Clause 7.2 of Ph.D. Ordinance before allowing the applicants for their admissions/enrolment in respective Department/Institute.
4. It should be ensured by the concerned Chairperson/Director that number of admissions to Ph.D. Programme should not be more than the seats notified at University website in any case.
5. The equivalence of qualifying examination passed by the candidate should be first checked by the Department with the Equivalence Book of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra or equivalence shall be established by following due procedure of the University prior to the admission. No candidate shall be enrolled for Ph.D. Course in the absence of equivalence.
6. Prior to enrolment of a candidate to Ph.D. Course an undertaking may be obtained from the concerned student that he/she is not simultaneously pursuing study in any other course or appearing in the examination of any other course in terms of Clause 10.8 of the Ph.D. Ordinance.
7. The Chairperson/Director of the concerned Department/Institute shall ensure the compliance of the conditions mentioned in Clauses 2.4, 2.5, 2.8, 11.13, 11.14 & 11.15 of the Ph.D. Ordinance, if a candidate admitted in Ph.D. Course is in employment or he/she joins employment thereafter during the period of Ph.D. Course.
8. No admission shall be made in Ph.D. Programme after last date for depositing the fees i.e. 27.06.2022 notified in the Schedule and the status of Ph.D. seats left vacant (category wise) is required to be supplied latest by 20.07.2022 to the Ph.D. (Registration) Branch for the notification of Ph.D. Admission. Any clarification in rules may be sought well in time prior to admission/enrollment of candidate.
9. The candidate will have to contact the office of the Chairpersons/Directors of the concerned Department/Institute to get their documents physically verified before submission of the fees in online mode at the University admission portal using their login Id and Password.
Documents to be submitted/supplied to the Ph.D. Regn. Section, Registration Branch
1. RF 2 format (duly verified by the Fee Section) for students who never got registered in this University along with Migration Certificate. In case Migration Certificate is not submitted by the student within one month from the date of enrolment to Ph.D. Course after that late fee shall be charged as per Sr. No. 2.
2. RF 6 format (duly verified by the Fee Section) for the students who are not registered in this university or have got issued Migration Certificate from this university. Such students shall submit the Migration Certificate. In case Migration Certificate is not submitted by the student within One month from the date of enrolment to Ph.D. Course, the student may submit his/her migration certificate with a late fee of Rs.1000/- per month upto the completion of Coursework with an affidavit that he/she hi, not done any other course at any institution after his/her enrollment to Ph.D. course. Thereafter, his/her case shall not be processed further for Ph.D.
Registration by intimating him cancellation of Ph.D. admission on this account. Note: In RF 2 & RF 6, the names of students admitted may be filled up in CAPITAL words as given in the Master’s Degree.
3. Common Merit List(s) of all the eligible candidates of showing details as per Clause 5.2 duly approved by the Standing Committee as per Clause 8.2 of the Ph.D. Ordinance.
4. Certified list of student(s) who have passed M.Phil. course as a regular student and his/her admission in M.Phil. course was made through common UGC/CSIR -NET JRF candidates alongwith a copy of M.Phil. Degree/ M.Phil., Viva-voce Result notification/date of declaration of M. Phil Viva-Voce Result or Evaluation of M.Phil. Dissertation (as case may be) issued by the Examination Branch for seeking exemption from the Coursework. Where the candidate has not completed M.Phil. Degree, Clause 2.7 of the Ph.D. Ordinance is required to be strictly adhered to before allowing admission in Ph.D. Course.
5. A copy of list of Reserved Category candidates admitted in Ph.D. Programme.
6. A copy of list sent to Fee Section to accept enrollment fee for admission to Ph.D. Programme. 7. A copy of Coursework Fee deposited by the students enrolled for Ph.D. Programme.
The documents required from Sr. No. 1 to 7 placed in a file, mentioning page number at each page alongwith forwarding letter, addressed to the undersigned, may be submitted upto 01.08.2022.