Kazi Nazrul University Admission Two-Year M.A./M.Sc./M.Com/MBA/ MCA*/ LL.M and M.S.W. Courses.
PG ADMISSION SCHEDULE
|SL.NO.||NAME OF THE PG ADMISSION ACTIVITY||DATE OF THE PG ADMISSION ACTIVITY|
|1||PG EFORM WITH APPLICATION LINK WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ON AND FROM||01.09.2022 – THURSDAY|
|2||PG EFORM WITH APPLICATION LINK WILL BE CLOSED ON||15.09.2022 – THURSDAY|
|3||ENTRANCE TEST FOR OTHER UNIVERSITY CANDIDATES (20%) ALONG WITH KNU-MAT EXAM FOR MBA CANDIDATES AND ENTRANCE TEST FOR MSW CANDIDATES WILL BE CONDUCTED ON||19.09.2022 – MONDAY|
|4||PUBLICATION OF ALL ELIGIBLE APPLICANT LIST, AFTER SCRUTINY, ALONG WITH REJECTED LIST WITH REASONS ON THE WEBSITE||20.09.2022 – TUESDAY|
|5||PUBLICATION OF MERIT LIST AND WAITING LIST-COURSE WISE AND CAMPUS WISE ON THE WEBSITE||23.09.2022 – FRIDAY|
|6||THE ONLINE SPOT ADMISSION PROCESS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON||26.09.2022 TO 27.09.2022 – MONDAY AND TUESDAY|
|7||PUBLICATION OF CONFIRMED CANDIDATE LIST FOR ADMISSION ON THE WEBSITE ALONG WITH THE PAYMENT LINK||29.09.2022 – 11.10.2022 – THURSDAY TO TUESDAY|
|8||PUBLICATION OF FINAL ADMITTED LIST||18.10.2022 – TUESDAY|
|9||CLASS COMMENCEMENT – 1ST SEMESTER||01.11.2022 – TUESDAY|
Instructions for Submission of Online Application
- Online Application Forms will be available on the University website.
- Eligibility Criteria:
|1||ANIMAL SCIENCE: LB||Honours Graduate in Zoology/Conservation Biology/Animal Science/ Fishery & Aquaculture/ Animal Husbandry/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Physiology/Genetics|
|2||APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY: LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|3||BENGALI||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|4||CHEMISTRY: LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|5||COMMERCE: LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|6||CONSERVATION BIOLOGY: LB||Honours Graduate in Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physiology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ /Environmental Science/Biochemistry/Genetics|
|7||ENGLISH||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|8||EDUCATION: LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject [B.A in Honours in Education]|
|9||GEOGRAPHY: LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|10||APPLIED GEOLOGY: LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|11||GEOINFORMATICS: LB||Honours degree in Earth Science/Computer Science/ /Physics/ Engineering & Technology/Mathematics/Geography/Agricultural Science/ B.E or B.Tech in any Engineering Discipline|
|12||HINDI||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|13||HISTORY||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|14||LLM||3 Year or 5 Year LLB|
|15||MATHEMATICS:LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|16||PHILOSOPHY||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|17||PHYSICS:LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|18||POLITICAL SCIENCE||Honours Graduate in Political Science/International Relations/ Public Administration/ Sociology/ Defence Studies.|
|19||URDU||Honours Graduate in Urdu/Persian|
|20||ZOOLOGY:LB||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject|
|21||MCA||Honours Graduate in the Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / BCA|
|22||M.S.W||Graduate in any discipline (Honours / General)|
|23||MBA||Honours Graduates in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Medical/ Engineering/ Law (5 year) / B.Tech / M.Tech and equivalent courses under 10+2+3 system or equivalent with 45% marks in Honours courses or in aggregate.|
|24||NAZRUL SANGEET||Honours Graduate in the Concerned Subject / Hindustani Vocal / Classical Music|
- Before applying online, the candidate should read carefully the information mentioned in the admission notification in the University website (www.knu.ac.in)
- For applying online, uploading of candidate’s latest colour passport size photo of size upto 100 KB is compulsory. Improper photo may lead to rejection of online application.
- Applicants must verify their photo before confirming the submission of online application.
- No application for admission will be allowed before or after the stipulated dates.
- Items marked with * in the Application Form are mandatory to be filled in. 8. No application fees.
- After successful submission, the application number/User ID and password will be generated and will be sent to the candidate through SMS and email provided in the application form.
- No change of data will be entertained after successful submission of online application fee.
- The following original documents will be verified at the time of verification as per the admission schedule notified in the University website (www.knu.ac.in).
- Downloaded Printed Online Application Form
- Online Semester – I Fees Payment Slip
- Downloaded Printed Online Application Form
- Original Age Proof Certificate (Admit/ Certificate of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination)
- Original Caste Certificate, if any (issued by competent authorities of Govt. of West Bengal)
- Original PWD Certificate, if any
- All Original Marksheets
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhar/EPIC/Driving License/Passport]
- Original Migration certificate (wherever applicable) is to be submitted within a month from the date of admission.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in record for future use.
- Applicants will not be informed about any activity by post. It is solely the responsibility of the applicants to follow the website for all activities including downloading, printing and submission of online Application Form.
- Applicant’s Mobile number and Email given in the application form should be correct to get SMS alert/Mail alert and should not be changed during the admission process.
- Merit list will be generated only on the basis of data provided in the application form. Once the merit list is published, no change in the marks on account of review or scrutiny secured by a candidate will be entertained.
- At the time of verification, the photocopies of all the documents and printout of online submitted application form with payment receipts are to be submitted by the candidates.
- For reservation of seats, reservation rules of Govt. of West Bengal will be followed.
- Candidates applying for seats under reserved categories must submit their caste certificates issued by competent authorities of Govt. of West Bengal.
- Under the sports policy of the Government, candidates who are state level sports position holders and national level sports participants would be given a suitable relaxation in total marks for admission.
- In cases, where a subject is taught in different campuses (University and Affiliated Colleges), separate application for each campus is required to be filled up by an intending candidate. Then only his / her name will come in the merit list of different campuses.
- In cases, where a subject is taught in different campuses (University and Affiliated Colleges) allotment of a particular campus will be made according to the merit and availability of seats at that campus.
- Anti-ragging declaration is to be submitted by the candidate to the office of the concerned department within 10(ten) days from the date of verification in prescribed format given in the University website.
- Attendance by the candidate of 75% of total classes held in a semester is required for appearing in the concerned semester examination.
- Every student shall be strictly bound by the University Act, Statutes, Ordinances, Rules and Regulations for pursuing the respective course.
- Admission shall be treated as cancelled if a student fails to attend 75% of number of total classes held during the first 10(ten) working days in the first semester from the date of the commencement of classes.
- Only the candidates obtaining Bachelor’s degree not earlier than 2019 will be eligible to apply. For MBA and MSW, year of passing is not applicable.
- 80% of total seats in each programme are earmarked for KNU students only.
- Rest 20% of total seats in each course is earmarked for other university students.
- However, the un-filled KNU seats if any will be filled up by the out side university students and vice-versa as per seat matrix.
- Those who are seeking admission for M.S.W and MBA courses will go through a selection test and Viva Voce (GDPI), the test and Viva Voce (GDPI) will be conducted by the college / department
After selection test, a final Merit List will be published for the admission.
- There will be separate Admission Test for students belonging to other Universities (20% Category).
- Applicants will upload the following at the time of submission of online application form for admission:
Photograph Signature of the Applicant
Original Age Proof Certificate (Admit/ Certificate of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination) Caste Certificate, if any (issued by competent authorities of Govt. of West Bengal)
PWD Certificate, if any
All Original Marksheets and Certificates Sports Certificate, if any
- In any case and at any point in time, if it is found that a candidate has concealed, suppressed or distorted any information/fact in the online application form, admission of the candidate to the University will be cancelled.
Kazi Nazrul University Admission
The online Application process for admission to Two-Year M.A./M.Sc./M.Com/MBA/ MCA*/ LL.M and M.S.W. Courses of Studies for the session 2022-23 will commence on and from September 1, 2022, in the following disciplines. Apply online through the link available in the website of the University (www.knu.ac.in) on and from September 1, 2022. Apply online through the link given below:
The Application E-Form will remain open from 01.09.2022 to 15.09.2022 till 11:55 p.m.
There will be no application fee.
For any admission-related queries please mail at [email protected] or phone at 8653093360.
No physical presence regarding admission-related queries will be entertained
*MCA Admission will be conducted through JECA-2022
Please read carefully the instructions given below before filling up the Form.