Kakatiya University PhD Admission Programs in different subjects in the faculties.
1. Issue of Application Forms commence from : : 20/05/2022
2. Last date for submission of Application Forms : : 10/06/2022
3. Last date for submission of Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-: : 17/06/2022
4. The date of Ph. D. Entrance Test and Test Centre will be informed later and Hall Tickets shall be kept in the KU Website: kakatiya.ac.in.
Kakatiya University PhD Admission Programs
Ph.D. Entrance Test for academic years -2017-2018,2018-2019,2019-2020 and 2020-2021 is being conducted by Kakatiya University for admission into Ph.D. Programs offered by it in different subjects in the faculties of Arts, Commerce Business Management, Education, Engineering & Technology. Law, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sciences and Social Sciences (Annexure-1).
To be eligible to appear for Ph. D Entrance Test being conducted by Kakatiya University in the subjects pertaining to faculties mentioned, the candidate must have passed the Master’s degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 55% of marks (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates 50% of marks is minimum)
Note-1: The candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria by the date of issuing notification should only apply, if not, they will not be considered at the time of admissions in Ph.D. program even if they quality in the Entrance test.
Note-2: The candidates those pursuing post graduate degree and not completed are not eligible.
The Ph D. Entrance Test 2021-2022 shall consist of one paper in the concerned subject with maximum marks of 100. The duration of the Test is 90 minutes (1 1/2 hrs). The paper consists of 100 objective type questions (multiple choice only). The medium of Entrance Test for the Faculty of Social Sciences shall be in English and Telugu. For all other faculties it shall be in English medium except for language subjects.
The Registration Fee for Ph.D. Entrance Test is Rs.1500/- (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs. 1000/- only). The Candidates have to remit the prescribed fee into the Registrar Income Account at SIII A/c. No.52026911837, IFSC Code SBIN0020262 through NEFT/RTGS/Google Pay/Phone Pay or Online NET Banking only.
4. The Candidates have to download the prescribed application form kept in the KU Website and the duly filled in application form along with the enclosures includes fee receipt have to be submitted at the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, KU either in person or through Registered Post with due acknowledgement card.
5. Syllabus for Entrance Test: The syllabus and model paper, in various subjects for Ph. D. Entrance Test is available in the KU Website: www.kakatiya.ac.in
6. Test Schedule: Entrance Test schedule and necessary instructions will be made available in KU Website: www.kakatiya.ac.in
7. Qualifying Marks: The minimum marks for qualifying Ph.D. Test shall be 40% in case of open category candidates, 35% in case of BC Candidates and no qualifying marks in case of SC/ST/PH category candidates.
Rules and Regulations:
The admission into Ph.D. course is subject to the rules and regulations in force from time to time. Qualifying the Ph.D. Entrance Test does not guarantee admision in to Ph.D. Program. The admission to Ph. D Program is subject to availability of vacancies in the concemed departments
Hall Ticket Procedure:
The Hall Tickets will be made available in the KU Website. www.kakatiya.ac.in. The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets and affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one affixed to the Application) in the space provided and get it attested by Gazetted Officer/Principal of College. Without Hall Ticket, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for Entrance Test
List of Subjects, Code numbers and vacancy position for Ph. D. Entrance Test
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Subject Code||Subject||Vacancies|
|2.||Commerce & Business Management||201||Commerce & Business Management||18|
|4.||Engineering & Technology||401|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
History & Tourism Management
Public Administration & Human Resource Management
Sociology & Social Work