International Conference On “Impact of Covid-19 on HUMPEAR”. (Impact of Covid-19 on Values of Humanities & Arts, Commerce, Business Management, Education, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Science and Information Technology)
|Last Date of Registration||30th October 2022|
|Last date of Paper Submission||30th October 2022|
|Conference Date||7th November 2022|
About The Conference
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and subsequent economic crisis had brought unprecedented challenges for countries. It had affected day to day life and slowed down the global economy. This pandemic had affected thousands of peoples, who were either sick or were being killed due to the spread of this disease. This, being a new viral disease affecting humans for the first time. Countries were banning gatherings of people to the spread and break the exponential curve. Many countries were locking their population and enforcing strict quarantine to control the spread of the havoc of this highly communicable disease.COVID-19 had rapidly affected our day to day life, businesses, disrupted the world trade and movements.
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on India had been largely disruptive in terms of economic activities. Almost all the sectors have been adversely affected as domestic demand and exports sharply plummeted with some notable exceptions where high growth was observed. Apart from these, the labour issues, informal sector and gender aspects of Covid-19 was also being discussed in academia at length.
Now, there are some emerging issues in our economy which are very important such as effects of economic policies on employment, new dimensions of the rural and agricultural economy, changing economic order at the global level due to the increasing impact of developing economies, emerging issues and opportunities in financial sector etc. which need focused attention so that appropriate policy alternative can be framed.
This one day interactive forum of conference which create an opportunity for Academician, Practitioners, Research Scholars to come together, review their research, exchange ideas, and discuss and find innovative ideas related to International Conference. In conference related to Coronavirus, Academicians and students from Commerce, Management, Economics and Humanities are welcome.
About the Institute
The Dayalbagh Educational Institute is located in Agra amidst the tranquil environs of Dayalbagh, a self–contained colony renowned for its serene environment and secular establishment, in which its inhabitants lead an active, disciplined and co- operative community life dedicated to service, conforming to the high spiritual ideals of their faith. On the outskirts of the historic city of Agra, the campus is situated in garden settings, away from the din and noise an excellent ambience and academic setting which are in harmony with nature.
This, along with a simple, disciplined and principled life, undoubtedly contributes to the strength of the social, moral and spiritual fibre of the Institutes educational system.
The Government of India conferred the status of a Deemed University on the Dayalbagh Educational Institute on 16th May, 1981 with the mission objective of evolving a complete man providing opportunities to develop physical, mental and spiritual faculties under its unique innovative and comprehensive education policy with accent on quality.
The Advisory Committee on Education (ACE), Dayalbagh Educational Institution (DEIs), is an informal think for promoting values and qualities across the board in educational activities of DEI.
Objectives of the Conference
To provide a strong, meaningful and knowledgeable platform to experts, researchers, academicians from different areas to share their thoughts and views on said topics.
Theme of Conference
Topics should be related to impact of Covid-19 are as follows:
Human Values, Moral Values, Political Values, Economic Values, Academic Values and Research Values
- Arts & Humanities ( Drawing & Painting, English, Hindi, Home Science, Music, Sanskrit & Culture
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Footwear, Computer Science)
- Commerce / Management / Law/ Economics
- Accountancy & Law ( Corporate Governance, IFRS, Financial Performance, Human Resource Accounting, Corporate Environmental Reporting, Risk Management, Asset & Liability Management, Agriculture Management & Valuation, Sustainability Reporting, Banking, Value Relevance, Shares, CSR, NPA‟s)
- Social Development and Economics/ Statistics
- International Business and Finance
- Social Science- Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, History, Geography, Environmental Science, Portfolio Management, Literacy
- Taxation / Auditing / Financial Planning /HRM
- Science (Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science, Zoology)
- Women Empowerment / Child Development
- Education / Infrastructure / I. T.
The above sub topics are only suggestive and hence the topics may not be limited to them only.
The registration of all authors named in paper is compulsory. Participants are requested to register themselves by filling “Registration Forms” which are available on DEI website. No TA/DA will be paid to the delegates/ participants. They are requested to arrange the same from their own institutions.
Call for Paper
- Research Papers are invited from Academicians, Research Scholars, Students and Corporate Delegates on the issues related to the themes.
- Authors are requested to submit their abstract of research paper / article / literature review through e – mail at [email protected] along with scanned copy of Fee Slip.
- All submissions must include Title of Paper and Autho’s details along with their e-mail id and phone number.
|For all Delegates of DEI (For participation & attendant in Conference) / (For paper presentation)||Rs.1000/- Per Author|
|For all Delegates outside of DEI (For participation & attendant in Conference) / (For paper presentation)||Rs. 1180/- Per Author (Rs. 1000 + 18% GST)|
Registration Fee includes Conference kit, Certificate, High Tea and Lunch.
Note: Spot Registration facility is also available with Registration Fees of Rs.1400
No accommodation facility is available. Candidates are requested to arrange the same on their own.
International Seminar Hall Complex, D.E.I, Dayalbagh, Agra
Contact for more Details: