Institute Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar Applications are invited for the following temporary position of Project Fellow in a UGC DAE CSR sponsored project entitled “Study of d 0 ferromagnetism, dielectric, optical and transport properties of (Ag/A) co-doped SnO 2 compounds (A=Mg, Sb) for Spintronics Application” at the Department of Physics, Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar, Assam.
|Project Fellow (one)||₹ 14,000/pm + HRA as applicable||Candidate having M.Sc. in Physics (not earlier than five years) with a minimum of 55% marks|
Interested candidates with a passion of doing research should send a letter of motivation, CV (mentioning name, permanent and corresponding address, name of father and mother, age, email ID, contact number, educational qualifications, achievements, details of project done etc.) along with scanned copies of the relevant documents and a photo to Dr. Sandeep Kumar Srivastava (Principal Investigator and Associate Professor) via email ([email protected] & [email protected] ) latest by 11th Terms and conditions: May 2022.
Terms and conditions: Institute Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar
1. This project is sanctioned for one year but it may be extended on yearly basis subject to a total period of three years.
2. This position is on purely temporary basis and the fellowship is co-terminus with the project.
3. The Project Fellow must register for Ph.D. program within a reasonable period of time.
4. This is a “Collaborative Research Scheme Project” and thus, the appointed project fellow is expected to spend a substantial amount of time at UGC-DAE CSR Indore for carrying out the research work.
5. The interview date for shortlisted candidates will be informed through email/telephone.
6. Candidates will be required to produce all the testimonials relates to education and community certificate (if applicable) in original with an additional set of self-attested photocopies and two recent passport size photographs during the interview.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. 8. Selection will be done on the basis of interview and academic background.