INDIGO Recruitment 2022 | Officer / Executive – Cargo Operations | Graduates Required. INDIGO has hiring the candidates for the post of Officer / Executive – Cargo Operations. The job location for the post is Chandigarh. Eligible candidates can apply from 20.08.2022.
INDIGO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The age limit for the post is maximum 27 years.
INDIGO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
The candidates should have completed Graduation from recognized University or Institution. The Applicants must have 0 to 7 years of work experience in relevant filed.
• Cargo shipment handling.
• Conduct cargo operations in accordance with applicable regulations and standards as laid down in this manual.
• Ensure proper packing, marking and weight is there on the packet/AWB before acceptance.
• Ensure cargo is properly manifested as per sales planning.
• Ensure cargo is dispatched from warehouse properly with all relevant documents.
• Ensure proper documentation and reports are generated.
• Ensure proper segregation/ trolley make up are done for flights.
• Ensure cargo is properly loaded/un-loaded from aircrafts.
• Ensure proper messages are forwarded to various destinations of location of cargo and documents etc.
• Ensure incoming cargo is properly segregated and delivered to consignee and ensure proper messages are send of discrepancy if any.
• Ensure all relevant daily maintenance function of equipment’s is carried out.
• Liaison with customs/AAI/CUT Operator and ensure all Govt. Regulations of Customs/AAI/CUT Operator are met.
• Ensure issuance of carting orders for export cargo and delivery orders addressed to Customs
• Ensure that proper booking and reservations for shipments are done on the computer
• Ensure verification and acceptance of Cargo and rate/ volume are checked
• Ensure that Cargo Agents issue correct Airway bills
• Undertake issuance of Airway bill on behalf of assigned Product
• Prepare and execute customs paperwork on behalf of assigned Product, if need be
• Supervise functions performed by the Ground handling staff on the ramp
• Supervise the work of the loaders and ensure that delegated work is performed in the prescribed manner.
• Ensure that the Ground support equipment’s are properly maintained and are meeting the safety standards. Also all assets are kept clean and are in serviceable condition.
• Ensure that all safety / security and SOP’s with regard to Cargo operations are taken care of.
• Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
How to Apply for INDIGO Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates should visit https://goindigo.com.
- Go to the Carriers page and select & Job at Indigo; from the drop-down menu.
- Look for openings in the “Officer / Executive – Cargo Operations” category.
- Check the eligibility requirements and then select Job at Indigo & Login to Apply Now option.
- To login or sign up, go to the Login option and enter your mobile number and password.
- Complete the application form and attach the required documentation.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
Please Note: IndiGo, one of India’s fastest growing airlines, is continuously in search of talent. However, please be cautioned that certain people claiming to represent IndiGo – by misusing the brand name “IndiGo”, and the names of our employees – are demanding money in exchange for Interviews or Jobs with IndiGo.
IndiGo does not charge any money for Interviews or recruitment. All communications related to Offer Letters will be sent from official Indigo email ids only. ( For example: [email protected])