Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) Recruitment Junior Research Fellow in Civil Engineering. Applications are invited from candidates with good academic background and excellent mathematical skills for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Civil Engineering at IIT Hyderabad.
|Name of the post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of vacancies||1|
|Title of the Research Project||Upscaling particle transport in heterogeneous porous media|
|Description of the job||Simulating particle transport in porous media using pore- network modeling|
|Appointment Period||4 months, extendable to 6 months based on performance and funding availability|
|Remuneration||INR 25,000 per month consolidated|
|Essential Qualifications||ME/M.Tech in Water Resources Engineering/ Hydraulic Engineering with 80% marks or equivalent CGPA Good ma hematical nd analytical skills Good programming kills|
|Age limit||30 years|
Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to [email protected] with the subject of email as “JRF” on or before 10th July 2022.
- Latest CV with photograph
- Scanned copy of degree certificates and grade sheets/ transcripts for both BTech and MTech
- Proof of date of birth
- Statement of Purpose
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on merit and need of the project, and will be informed via email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
- The selected candidate is expected to join immediately.
- Accommodation is not available on campus currently. The candidate, if selected, must make his/her own arrangements for the accommodation
For any queries, please contact the PI of the project:
Dr. Seetha N.
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) Kandi, Sangareddy – 502285
Email: [email protected]
Group Webpage: https://sites.google.com/iith.ac.in/seetha/