Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune Project Associate/Lab Technician Openings Position under Animal house facility on Temporary and Contractual Basis.
Last date of submission of applications – June 30, 2022 & Walk-in interviews on June 15 & 16, 2022
[Positions purely on Temporary and Contractual Basis]
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following post purely on temporary and contractual basis:
|Post||Project Assistant (PA)|
|No. of posts||2 (Two)|
|Minimum Educational Qualifications||M.Sc. in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Applied or General Chemistry) with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade.|
|Preference||Candidates having research experience in National labs / Institutes / Universities / Industries may be preferred.|
|Job Requirement||Incumbent is expected to assist the faculty members and staff in conducting the undergraduate practicals.|
|Consolidated emoluments||Rs. 19,840/- to Rs. 24,840/- per month based on experience.|
|Tenure of appointment||Initially for a period of six months which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance and need for services.|
|Age||Not more than 28 years as on last date of application|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before June 30, 2022. Please mention “Advt No. 41/2022 and Project Assistant (PA)” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. and recent passport size photograph will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information / details about the post
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the number of candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification/s and / or experience/s of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted candidate/s may be offered the position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Advt. No. 41/2022 – Recruitment for the position of “Project Assistant” in Chemistry department purely on temporary and contractual basis on consolidated emoluments. Last date of submission of applications – June 30, 2022. (Click here for detailed advertisement).
- Advt. No. 40/2022 – Recruitment for positions of “Lab Technician (Zebra fish facility)” and “Senior Project Associate (Fly facility)” [Walk-in interviews on June 15 & 16, 2022] under Animal House Facility at IISER Pune purely on temporary and contractual basis. (Click here for detailed advertisement).