The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier institution of education, training and research in the area of International Business set up by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
Besides its MBA(International Business) full-time and weekend programmes, the Institute also conducts Ph.D. Programme and Executive Diploma and Certificate Programmes in different fields of management for working professionals, research and management development programmes for government, trade and industry.
The Institute invites online application from Indian nationals for the posts of Head, Computer Centre, Deputy Librarian and Deputy Registrar.
The details of the advertisement are as below:
|S.No.||Name and level of the post||Education Qualification(s), Experience(s) and Age Limit.||No. of Post|
|1||Head, Computer Centre (Level 14 as per the 7th CPC)||Education Qualification: 1. Ph.D with 1st class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Engineering/Technology/Science.|
Experience: 1. 10 years experience in Teaching/Industry/Research, out of which 05 years must be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent or higher.
Note: Candidate from Industry/ Professor with recognized professional work of high standard recognized at National/ Inter-national level equivalent to Doctorate would also be eligible. Requirement of Ph.D could be relaxed in view of long experience in computing in a comparable grade.
Experience should be after the Academic qualifications acquired.
Age Limit: Preferably below 55 years.
|2||Deputy Librarian (Academic Pay Level 12)||Essential Education Qualification and Experience: Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed.|
Ph.D Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science/ Archives and Manuscript- Keeping/ Computerization of library. Eight years’ experience as an Assistant University Librarian/ College Librarian. Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library.
Desirable: 1. M.Phil/Ph.D Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation/ Archives and Manuscript-Keeping / Computerization of library.
|3.||Deputy Registrar (Pay Level 12)||Essential Education Qualification and Experience: 1. A Post Graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade. 2. At least 09 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in a college of a University with experience in educational administration. Or Comparable experience in Research Establishments and Other Institutions of Higher Learning. Or At least 5 years administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in a post Level 10. 2. Minimum 5years working experienc in Govt. Universities/CEIs on regular basis. |
Desirable: 1. Experience in University administration and familiarity with the working of university bodies and institutions. 2. Thorough knowledge of service matters or accounts/budget 3. MBA/PG Diploma in Management or LL.B. or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/ Ph.D qualification.
Age Limit: 45 years.
Note: 1. The incumbent should possess good communication, managerial and leadership skills to head a Division/ Branch and possess good drafting/noting skills in English, conversant with the office procedure and capable to moot proposals independently. 2. Should be able to participate in discussions with senior functionaries and academicians. 3. He is expected to handle one or more functions independently related to Educational Administration/ Examinations/ General Administration/Purchase/Establishment/Accounts & Finance/ Project Management/ HR/ Legal. 4. The institute may restrict the number of candidates for interview by holding a written test prior to interview to be prescribed by the Institute as per requirement. 5. All the direct recruits should have working knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: 45 years.
General Terms and Conditions: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance, hence, women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- All applications must be submitted only through online mode.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of the receipt of applications.
- The crucial date for counting of the essential educational qualifications and experiences shall be the last date of the receipt of the application.All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized University/Institute only.
- Essential qualifications/experience prescribed are the minimum eligibility and mere possession of them will not entitle an applicant to be shortlisted or claim of appointment.
- No application shall be entertained after the closing date of the application form and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Selection/appointment/employment will be subject to fulfillment of required qualification, experience etc. and also to verification of testimonials, antecedents and past services. If it is found at any stage that any information has been suppressed or wrongly/falsely provided or any fraud has been committed, the application/appointment/employment of the concerned applicant will be summarily rejected/cancelled/terminated and the subsequent legal action shall be taken against suchcandidate.
- Applicants selected for appointment shall be required to go through police verification, medical examination before or after joining.
- Counting of past services will not be allowed if application of the candidate is not received through proper channel along with the documents consisting of releasing order, last pay certificate etc. at the time of joining the Institute, if appointed.
- In case of large number of applications, the scrutiny committee may apply benchmarks higher than minimum essential/desirable qualifications to shortlist the candidates for the further process.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the Institute’s rules and regulations and the services of the selected candidates shall be utilized in any campus of IIFT.
- Addendum/deletion/corrigendum, (if any), shall be posted on the official website of the Institute only.
- Canvassing of any nature and/or bringing any influence/pressure from any quarter will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Correspondence from the Institute shall be sent to the candidate through the e-mail ID provided by the candidate concerned.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised if circumstances so warrant and withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conducting of the examination and results.
- Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi.
Last date for submission of online application is 10th June, 2022 (Friday). To apply, please use the links mentioned below:
For the post of Head, Computer Centre:
For the post of Deputy Librarian:
For the post of Deputy Registrar:
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE (Deemed to be University) Department of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 Accredited with “A” Grade” by NAAC