Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi Recruitment Director, Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer, Documentation Officer.
Applications are invited for filing up the following positions in Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi
Applications are invited for filing up the following positions in Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi:
|S.N||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Method of Recruitment||Educational Qualification/Eligibility||Level & Pay range as per 7th CPC|
|1.||Director(Planning & Administration)||01||Selection through open recruitment failing which by deputation/promotion as expedient||Graduate from a recognized university having considerable experience in Administration and Finance.||Level-1278800-209200|
|2.||Deputy Director(Publication)||01||Direct Recruitment or Deputation as expedient||A Post graduate degree in one of the social sciences preferably a Ph.D with at least five years’ experience in editorial and production work.||Level-1167700-208700|
|3.||Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer||01||Deputation||Should be well versed in Government accounting or similar procedures and have experience of financial advice work in a government organisation or an autonomous body similar to ICSSR.Assistant Accountant General or officers holding equivalent posts from Indian Audit Department, Central Secretariat or autonomous bodies set up by Government including Universities (also re-employment of retired or retiring officers).||Level-1167700-208700|
|4.||Deputy Director (Documentation)||01||Deputation/ Short term contract||Officers from Central/state/UT. Govt. or Autonomous Bodies or Universities: 1) Holding analogous post (on regular basis orii) Holding posts in L-10 in the pay matrix with five years of regular service andiii) Ph.D. in any Social Science.iv)Five years of teaching or guiding research and/or five years’ experience of research administration in a reputed organization.||Level -1167700-208700|
|5.||Documentation Officer||04||Deputation/ Short-term-contract||Officers from Central Govt. or Autonomous Bodies or Universities who are:Holding analogous post on regular basis; or(ii) Holding posts in the Level – 6 in Pay Matrix as per7thCPC with five years regular service; and possessing the following qualifications:(1) Master’s Degree with 50% marks in any social science from the recognized University or equivalent.(2) Degree in Library Science or equivalent qualifications.||Level-1056100-177500|
Completed application, in the prescribed format, self-attested copies of certificates, proof of age, qualification, experience etc. should reach the INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH (Ministry of Education) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067 within 21 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Number of posts is tentative. ICSSR reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s).
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfilment of the essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview/ test.
- Application must be neatly typewritten on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format. The format can also be downloaded through the website www.icssr.org
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application. Application without photograph will be treated as incomplete application.
- All applicants applying for the posts of Deputy Director (Publication), Deputy Director (Documentation) and Documentation Officer should submit a brief academic CV, not more than five pages detailing list of ten best publications in the form of books/research papers/reports with bibliographical details and details of scholarship received, if any.
- Envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST_______________”
- The candidates short-listed for interview/ test will be informed by post, e-mail as well as notified in the ICSSR’s website. The ICSSR will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview/test. However, attested photocopies of testimonials may also be attached with the application in support of their educational qualifications and experience etc.
- Candidates may send an advance copy of application. However, advance application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding Authority) is received. It shall be necessary to furnish “No Objection Certificate” from the parent department/present employer at the time of interview/test. Serving candidates have to mandatorily send their applications Through Proper Channel.
- Forwarding Authority is to ensure that the applications must be accompanied by certified copies of APARs for last five years, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Certificate.
- Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in prescribed format will not be entertained.
- The decision of the ICSSR in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with OMs/Orders issued by the Department of Personnel & Training and as amended from time to time and also as per the ICSSR recruitment rules.
- Period of deputation/short-term contract is initially one year extendable as per the rules.
- In case of deputation/short-term contract, persons holding equivalent posts or having rendered five years regular service in the next lower grade shall be considered. Educational qualifications for deputationists shall be equivalent to the qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates shall be as per the Govt. rules.
- Reservations would be as per the Govt. of India’s instructions/guidelines.
- ICSSR reserves the right to interpret all rules including wherever it is not specifically mentioned and may cancel the candidature without assigning any reason (s).
The application complete in all respect must be sent to the Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 067 within 21 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.