IndBank Recruitment 2022: Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (IBMBS LTD), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, with headquarters in Chennai, engaged in Stock Broking, Depository Participant Activities, Distribution of Mutual Fund and other Investment Products, Merchant Banking, Advisory Services and Retail Loan Counselors, invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of (a) Head – Account Opening Department (b) Account Opening Staff (c) DP Staff (d) Dealer- for Stock Broking Terminals (e) Back Office Staff- Mutual Fund (f) Back Office Staff- Registered Office & Help Desk (g) Systems & Networking Engineer (h) Research Analyst (i) Vice President- Retail Loan Counselor (j) Branch Head – Retail Loan Counselor and (h) Field Staff– Retail Loan Counselor.
1. . Details of position( s) / discipline( s):
|S.No||Name of the Position(s) / Discipline(s)||Vacancies|
|1||Head – Account opening Department||1|
|2||Account Opening Staff||4|
|4||Dealer- for Stock Broking Terminals||8|
|5||Back Office Staff- Mutual Fund||2|
|6||Back office Staff- Registered Office & Help Desk||3|
|7||Systems & Networking Engineer||1|
|9||Vice President- Retail Loan Counselor||1|
|10||Branch Head – Retail Loan Counselor||7|
|11||Field Staff– Retail Loan Counselor||43|
|S.No||Name of the Position(s) / Discipline(s)||Compensation|
|1||Head – Account Opening Department||Rs 5.00-6.00 lakh p.a.|
|2||Account Opening Staff||Rs.1.50-2.00 lakh p.a.|
|3||DP Staff||Rs.3.00-4.00 lakh p.a.|
|4||Dealer- for Stock Broking Terminals||Rs.3.50 lakh p.a.|
|5||Back Office Staff- Mutual Fund||Rs.1.50-2.00 lakh p.a.|
|6||Back Office Staff- Registered Office & Help Desk||Rs.1.50-2.00 lakh p.a.|
|7||Systems & Networking Engineer||Rs.3.00-4.00 lakh p.a.|
|8||Research Analyst||Rs.4.00-5.00 lakh p.a.|
|9||Vice President- Retail Loan Counselor||Rs.8.00-10.00 lakh p.a.|
|10||Branch Head – Retail Loan Counselor||Rs 5.00-6.00 lakh p.a.|
|11||Field Staff– Retail Loan Counselor||Rs.1.50-2.00 lakh p.a.|
Over and above, performance linked incentive will also be paid depending on the individual performance.
3. . Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and Place of Vacancy:
|Description||Minimum Qualification||Experience||Age||Place of Posting||Mode of Selection|
|Head – Account Opening Dept.,||Any Graduation with NISM DP, SORM Certificate||Minimum 10 years experience in Account Opening Operations, opening Demat and Trading A/c preferably handled both NSDL and CDSL DPs||Not exceeding 50 years||Chennai||Mode of selection is based on the Interview. A Screening Committee will screen the applications received for the post for identifying eligible candidates.|
|Account Opening Staff||Any Graduation with NISM DP, SORM Certificate||Minimum 2years experience in Account Opening Operations Opening Demat and Trading A/c||Not exceeding 40 years||Chennai|
|DP Staff||Any Graduation with NISM DP Certificate||Minimum 5 years experience in DP Operations||Not exceeding 35 Years||Chennai|
|Dealer- for Stock Broking Terminals||Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification||Minimum one year experience in dealing||21-30 Years||Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Kolkata, Jaipur, Patna, Tuticorin and Vellore|
|Systems & Networking Engineer||Graduation in Engineering (4 years)/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics &Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation ORPost Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications ORGraduate having passed DOEACC||Minimum one year experience in system related operations such as Unix, Windows server & Networking||21-30 Years||Chennai|
|Back Office – Mutual Fund||Any Graduation||Minimum 1 year experience in back end processing of investments made by clients in Mutual Funds. NISM in Mutual Funds preferred.||Not exceeding 35 Years||Chennai|
|Help Desk Staff||Any Graduation.||Minimum 1 year experience in Account opening / Demat / Trading operations. Experience in handling Customer||Not exceeding 35 Years||Chennai|
|Back Office Staff -Regd Office (Accounts)||Any Graduation. B.Com Graduate preferred.||Minimum 2 years experience in Accounts / Financial background||Not exceeding 35 Years||Chennai|
|Research Analyst||MBA in Finance or any other equivalent Post Graduation And NISM – Research Analyst Certification||Minimum Four years’ experience in equity research, analyzing trends of industries and economy, preparation of research reports, writing investment notes and report investment opinions on companies, Fundamental analysis, Mutual Fund and Bond market||Not Exceeding 40 Years||Mumbai|
|Description||Vice RLC||President||–||Branch Head – RLC||Field Staff – RLC|
|Minimum Qualification||Any Graduation||Any Graduation||12th above||pass||or||equivalent||and|
|Experience||Minimum 20 years of experience in Banking / NBFC having sufficient knowledge in Retail Loan Products||Minimum 15 year of experience in Banking / NBFC having sufficient knowledge in Retail Loan Products||Preferably minimum 1 year experience in Sales, Retail and Loan Products – Home Loan, Vehicle Loan, Credit Card etc.,|
|Age||Not exceeding 65 Years||Not exceeding 65 Years||Not exceeding 35 Years|
|Place of Posting||Chennai||Bangalore, Mumbai Pune, Ahmedabad Delhi, Coimbatore and Lucknow||Chennai ,Bangalore, Mumbai Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi, Coimbatore and Lucknow|
|Mode of Selection||Mode of selection is based on the Interview. A Screening Committee will screen the applications received for the post for identifying eligible candidates.|
*Cutoff date for Age, Educational qualification and Experience will be as on 31.03.2022.
- All Educational Qualification prescribed shall be from the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Experiencerelevant to the post willonlybecounted for reckoning the attribute of experience.
4. . Mode of Selection
Mode of selection is based on the Interview. A Screening Committee will screen the applications received for the post for identifying eligible candidates. Interview and final selection will be carried out by the Committee of the company.
5. . How to Apply
Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the below mentioned address, addressed to-
No 480, 1st Floor Khivraj Complex I, Anna Salai, Nandanam
Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to [email protected]
6. . General Instructions
- Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement.
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
- The admission to personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates will have to produce original relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his /her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
- In case ,any dispute arises on account of interpretation inversion other than
English, English version will prevail.
- Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of loss in transit or for any other reason beyond the control of the Company.