ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai Applications are invited on or before 2nd July, 2022 up to 5.00 p.m. from eligible candidates for the following vacancies under ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai.
About ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai
ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology was established in the year 1957 with an aim to conduct multidisciplinary research related to Immunohaematology offer diagnostic services and provide training to medical and non medical professionals in the field of haematology, Immunology, genetics and conduct awareness programmes on haematological disorders.
The application can be sent on the given link http://niih.org.in/projectappli/ Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
The candidates will have to follow the instructions for uploading the applications form along with all supporting documents.
Selection Procedure: ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai Applications are invited for the post of Library Apprentice
Applications will be screened and list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website for online interview on http://www.niih.org.in Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates online.
Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/Video Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates.
Under the project : “Library Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Board Approval” at Mumbai.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Emoluments||Essential|
|1.||Library Apprentice||1 post||Rs.11,500/-p.m||Degree with Bachelor’s in Library & Information Science||Degree with Masters in Library & Information Science||Knowledge of Library Automation Software, Computers & IT||Not|
Applications are invited for the post of Library Apprentice
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT: ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai Applications are invited for the post of Library Apprentice
1) Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link http://niih.org.in/projectappli/ upto 2nd July, 2022 after that link will be disabled automatically.
2) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement.
3) Candidates have to submit the duly self attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, Experiences, testimonials etc., at the time of joining, if selected.
4) Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification.
Terms and conditions:
1) The above positions are on temporary contract basis.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
3) Age, qualifications, etc will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview.
4) The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
5) Since, the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIIH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.