ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology Applications are invited on or before 2nd July, 2022 from eligible candidates for the following vacancies under the ICMR-Extra Mural project “Diagnostic and prognostic potential of Immunological and molecular markers in Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) patients from Maharashtra” to be filled at ICMRNIIH, Mumbai.
The application can be sent on the given link http://niih.org.in/projectappli/ Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates will have to follow the instructions for uploading the applications form along with all supporting documents.
Selection Procedure: ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology
Applications will be screened and list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website for online interview on http://www.niih.org.in Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates online. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/Video Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews.
The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates.
Under the project: “Diagnostic and prognostic potential of Immunological and molecular markers in Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) patients from Maharashtra ‘’ at Mumbai.
|1 post||Rs. 31000 + 24% HRA p.m.||M.Sc. in Life Science/Microbiology/Biochemistry with NET qualification||Experience in|
Assays in the
|2.||Data Entry Operator||1 post||Rs.17,000 p.m.||Intermediate or 12thpass in or equivalent from a Recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized Institute and|
/or 2 years experience in EDP work
in Govt. Autonomous PSU or any
other recognized organization. A Speed Test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through Speed test on computer
|BCA, B. Sc. IT.|
Experience in Govt., Semi Govt. or Autonomous Org. Sound Knowledge of computer applications, Experience in generating various reports. Knowledge and experience of Data Base and server management
|Data Entry as|
per the case
record form, software knowledge like
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT:
1) Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link http://niih.org.in/projectappli/ upto 2nd July, 2022 after that link will be disabled automatically.
2) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement.
3) Candidates have to submit the duly self attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, Experiences, testimonials etc., at the time of joining, if selected.
4) Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification.
Terms and conditions:
1) Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and Experience candidate will be as per the rules.
2) The above positions are on temporary contract basis.
3) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
4) Age, qualifications, etc will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview.
5) The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
5) Since, the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIIH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
6) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
7) The results of the final selection will be placed on ICMR-NIIH website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.