Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) has invited online applications for MDS courses for the academic year 2022-23. The application form is available online at https://pgcq.ntruhsadmissions.com/. The last date to fill out the application form is 23rd August 2022 till 5:00 pm.
The date of release of the provisional merit list of the applied candidates, final merit position, exercising web options, commencement of classes, and closure of admissions will be announced later on the official website.
The candidates are advised to print out the prospectus /instructions from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in before filling out the application form.
The procedure of filling out the online application form and paying of fee online –
1. The fee can be paid through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus/Regulations carefully regarding eligibility under local and non-local.
4. The Registration number which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be confidential and not disclosed to others.
5. The candidates should fill – in all the correct details in the online application form and shall upload all the documents, including the mandatory certificates.
Application, Registration and Processing Fee –
1. OC & BC Candidates – ₹.7,080/- (6,000/- + 1,080/- GST 18%) (Registration fee ₹. 3,500/- + 630/- GST 18% & Processing fee ₹.2,500/- + 450/-
2. SC & ST Candidates – ₹.5,900/- (5,000/- + 900/- GST 18%) (Registration fee ₹. 3,000/- + 540/- GST 18% & Processing fee ₹.2,000/- + 360/-
Verification Fee: In addition to the above said Registration & Processing fee –
1. The candidates who acquired their MBBS Degree outside the AP/TS State shall pay Rs.3,540/- (i.e., Rs.3,000/- + 540/- GST 18%)
2. The candidates who acquired their MBBS Degree in Abroad/Foreign Country shall pay Rs.8,260/- (i.e., Rs.7,000/- + 1,260/- GST 18%)
Once paid, the verification, registration, and processing fee will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to check
eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying for admission into P.G. Medical courses. The application form, once submitted, cannot be withdrawn and the fee
paid shall not be refunded/adjusted.
The duration of PG Diploma courses is 2 years, and PG Degree courses are 3 years from the course’s commencement date.
Eligibility criteria –
- The applicant for admission to the P.G. Dental Degree/Diploma courses must have a B.D.S. Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized Dental
- The candidates should have secured the following cutoff scores and above in NEET MDS-2022.
- Candidates should have completed the internship by 31st March 2022
- NEET MDS-2022 SCORECARD (Mandatory)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo) (Mandatory)
- Provisional or Original BDS Degree Certificate (Mandatory)
- BDS study certificate. (Mandatory)
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate (Mandatory)
- Copies of Temporary / Permanent Dental Council Registration from the respective State Dental Council. (Mandatory)
- If the candidate passed BDS from Govt. Dental College, Vijayawada, Govt. Dental College, Hyderabad (or) Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad, must submit study certificates from 6th to Intermediate / 10+2.
- For Non Local candidates claiming unreserved quota seats (who studied BDS outside AP/TS or other countries) (Period to be specified with exact month and
year excluding the period of study) – 10 years Residence proof of A.P./Telangana states issued by MRO / Tahasildar (or) Employment certificate of the parent working in A.P./Telangana States
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Parental Income Certificate/White Ration Card (If applicable)
11. Differently abled certificate issued by the Competent Authority as specified in the Regulations in case of PwD (Person with disability) candidates
12. Service Certificate in case of In-service candidates as in Annexure- IV B of Prospectus
13. Local status Certificate issued by MRO of A.P. (candidates migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh (If Applicable)
14. Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo (Mandatory)
15. Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)
Number of seats under competent authority quota –
- Government Dental Colleges: 50% of the total available seats are in the State quota under the Competent Authority. 50% of seats are surrendered to AIQ, which
MCC, New Delhi fill.
- Private Un-Aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges: 50% of the total available seats are in the Competent Authority Quota. The remaining 50% are under Management Quota(M.Q.).
The details of the seats available under the Competent Authority quota for the years 2022-23 will be displayed on the University website before the start of web counselling. The Courses at Government Dental College & Hospital, Vijayawada, are State-wide. The Courses at Government Dental College & Hospital, RIMS,
Kadapa are Non-Statewide.
The merit position of the candidates applied shall be determined based on NEETMDS-2022 Ranks and as per their eligibility. After completing the verification of
data and certificates uploaded by the candidates, the University will release the final merit position of the candidates eligible for exercising Web options.
Candidates included in the final merit list will only be eligible for exercising web Options.
The cutoff date for reporting at the allotted college by the selected candidates will be communicated in the allotment order. All the candidates, including service
candidates joining the Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma courses, should execute a bond on a stamped paper of Rs.100/- value as prescribed in Annexure-III to the
effect that they will complete the prescribed period of training in the event of leaving the course, the candidate has to pay Rs.3,00,000/- + 18% GST to the University and shall also refund the amount received as stipend up to that date to the Government as notified by the University from time to time.
As per G.O.Ms.No.67, HM&FW (C1) Department dated 21-04-2017, candidates have to pay the discontinuation penalty of Rs. 3,00,000/- + 18% GST and they
will be debarred for three years for admission into Post Graduate Dental Degree/Diploma courses at the colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for admission into P.G. Dental courses subject to receipt of orders from the Government if any and as notified by the University from time to time.
The admissions shall be closed on the date notified by the University. Any vacancy on the date (or) after the date of closure of admissions shall not be filled.
They will not be carried forward to the next year as per the directions of the Supreme Court of India.