Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification. The University invites Applications from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment on the following posts of Assistant Professor:
|S. No.||Department||Nature of Appointment||Assistant Professor Pay Scale (Academic Pay Level-10)|
|School of Educational Studies|
|1||Department of Education (Newly Sanctioned Posts)||Regular||3||0||1||2||1||7|
|1||College of Paramedical Sciences||Regular||3||0||2||2||1||8|
|2||Department of Environmental Sciences||Regular||2||0||0||2||0||4|
|New Research Centre|
|1||Centre for Studies on Indigenous Knowledge||Regular||1||0||1||0||0||2|
1. Candidates require to carefully read the ‘General Information & Instructions’ before filling up the ‘Online Application Form’ available on the University Website: www.dhsgsu.edu.in
2. They also require to submit the Printout of duly filled Application Form with a complete set of the supporting documents (each page duly signed/attested, with date).
3. They are advised to visit the University Website for further information related to the recruitment process. The reservation under EWS category will be allowed as per GoI Norms.
|1.||Date of uploading the Detailed Advertisement & Online Application Form||12/08/2022|
|2.||Date of start of Fee Payment||18/08/2022|
|3||Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form*||*|
*45 days from the date of Advertisement published in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
- The Minimum Qualifications, Pay Scale & other Conditions for the advertised teaching positions shall be in accordance with the ‘UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers & other Academic Staff in Universities & Colleges & Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2018’, UGC Regulations-2018 (https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/4033931UGC- Regulation_min_Qualification_Jul 2018.pdf) available on the UGC website (www.ugc.ac.in) and its subsequent amendments issued, published in the Gazette of India, and are subject to amendments in the present Regulations stipulated by the MoE, UGC, AICTE, NCTE, PCI, NCIetc. applicable to such recruitments, which may change from time to time.
- The University reserves the right to:
- Withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Not fill up any of the advertised positions.
- Application in complete in any respect and without relevant Certificates/Documents/ Photographs/Orders as desired or without requisite Fee will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess Minimum Qualifications as laid down in the Employment Notice. In case the Minimum Qualifications of any subject have not been laid down in the UGC Regulations 2018 or in subsequent amendments, the candidates are advised to see the Mini. Qualifications prescribed by the concerned regulatory body (AICTE, NCTE, PCI, NCI, etc.). Candidates require to submit a duly filled hard copy of the ‘Table-2’, for calculating Academic/Research Score, as per ‘UGC-Reg. 2018’, referred here above) with the Printout of duly filled Application Form.
- Candidates already in employment require submitting ‘No Objection Certificate’ with the Application/at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee.
- Candidates will be called for interview by the University on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Experience and Qualifications will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application.
- The service conditions and age of superannuation shall be as per the UGC Norms.
- In case of an inadvertent mis take in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of Appointment Letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates require to attach ‘hardcopy’ of the Caste Certificate/ on prescribed Format of the GoI, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit a Certificate (Annexure-01) in the prescribed Format as per the latest GoI norms.
- EWS candidates are required to submit a certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-02).
- The reservation for the posts will be as per the GoI Norms/UGC Instructions.
- No ‘Interim Correspondence’ shall be entertained.
- Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, called for interview, shall be paid to and fro AC-II class railway fare towards journey expenses on production of tickets/proof, as per the University Rules.
- The selection procedure shall be as laid down by the UGC Regulations-2018 on ‘Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff’.
- The Eligibility Marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories [SC/ST/OBC (NC)] are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark. A relaxation of 5% may be provided for the teaching posts at the Graduate and Master’s level for the SC/ST/PWD/Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-creamy Layer) categories for the purpose of Eligibility.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September 1991.
- The prescribed ‘Online Application Form’, ‘Detailed Information’ regarding the recruitment and amendment/changes in the Advertisement, if any, will be made available on the University website www.dhsgsu.edu.in. Please visit the University website periodically.
- For appointment to teaching posts in discipline of Technical Education, Teaching Education Norms and Standards laid down by the Relevant Regulatory Bodies shall prevail.
- Candidate who has been awarded Ph.D. from foreign Universities should enclose ‘Equivalence Certificate’, issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, without which his/her application will be rejected. However, those who have acquired Ph.D. degree from a Foreign University, duly nominated by the MoE’s (formerly MHRD) Foreign Scholarship Programme, will be exempted from the producing the ‘Equivalency Certificate’.
- The appointment of the candidate will be subject to police verification. In case the report of the police with regard to his/her conduct, character, antecedent etc. is not found to be satisfactory, the appointment shall be withdrawn/cancelled/terminated forthwith without notice.
- The online payment of fee will start from 18/08/2022 onwards.
- The Online Fees will be allowed by the website after the Online submission of Application Form.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post will require SUBMITTING SEPARATE ONLINE APPLICATIONS ALONG WITH SEPARATE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and PROCESSING FEE and attach PDF OF ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (self-attested certificates/educational qualifications/ experience/testimonials & other requisite documents in support of eligibility) WITH EACH FORM ALONG WITH DETAILS OF FEES DEPOSITED SEPARATELY FOR EACH FORM SUBMIT. They also require to send HARD-COPY OF THE PRINTOUT OF THE DULY FILLED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR EACH POST ALONG WITH ALL SELF-ATTESTED COPIES OF THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AS MENTIONED ABOVE ALONG WITH DETAILS OF FEE PAID.
- As per the UGC Notification of 11/10/2021, the Ph.D. degree shall be a mandatory qualification for the direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in Departments of the Universities with effect from 01/07/2023 (vide UGC Letter No. F.No.9-1/2010 (PS/Misc) pt. Voll-II; dt. 12/10/2021).
- In case of any dispute, suite or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Hon’ble High Court of Madhya Pradesh, at Jabalpur.
- The appointment may be terminated anytime with one month’s prior notice by the University or one month’s salary may be paid in absence of notice without assigning any reason. The candidate also requires to give month’s advance notice or else deposit one month’s salary, in case the candidate is leaving during the service.
Note:1. The data once entered in the Online Application shall not be allowed to change. Therefore, the candidates are required to check the entries thoroughly, before final submission.
2. Amendments/changes, if any, in the Recruitment Notification shall be posted only on the University website: www.dhsgsu.edu.in
Procedure of Submitting Application
A. Online Application:
- Duly filled in Application Form should be submitted Online before the last date.
- The pdf of scanned copies of the supporting documents: Eligibility, Achievements; Publications (only first page) etc. along with the proof of the ‘Impact Factor’ of the ‘Peer Reviewed Journals’, ‘Refereed Journals’/ ‘UGC Approved’ Journals of each research paper, which has been included in the Academic Score claimed (scanned copy of each page duly signed) should be uploaded.
B. Printout of the duly filled Application Form:
- Printout of the Application Form (uploaded by the candidate), the supporting documents (Eligibility, Achievements; all the pages of Publications) and the details of the Fees paid, with each application, should be sent only by the Speed Post.
- The University will get all the supporting documents, submitted by the candidate, verified from the issuing authority. If any document is found to be false/ fake/ incorrect/ mala fide at any stage of verification before or after appointment, the document in question shall lead to termination of his/her appointment.
C. Application Fees:
- General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- ‘online’ up to //2022 through ‘Online Transaction’.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates need to pay Rs 500/- as Application Fee.
- For queries please call contact the Office(DoFA) on 07582– 297112 & e-mail: [email protected]
- The Last Date of Submission of Online Application will be 45 days from the date of Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
Format of Envelope
Advertisement No. DoFA/2022/1615 dated 10/08/2022
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN………………….…………..
Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar – 470003 M. P. India
Name of the Candidate Full Address
- Qualification Post Wise
- EWS Certificate Proforma
- OBC Certificate Proforma
- Methodology for University and College Teachers for calculating Academic/Research Score
Application Form Link