Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Recruitment of Guest Faculty on Contract Basis.
Online applications are invited alongwith supporting documents for recruitment of Guest Faculty on contract basis at consolidated salary in various departments of the Institute for Odd Semester (July – December, 2022) extendable for another one semester or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
The detail of positions and a tentative reservation in the departments are given below:
|Sr No.||Department||No. of Positions||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Qualifications|
|1||Biotechnology||03||1||1||–||1||–||B.Tech, M.Tech with first division (in both) and PhD in relevant discipline.|
|4||Computer Sc. & Engineering||10||5||1||1||2||1|
|6||Electronics & Communication Engineering||07||3||1||1||2||–|
|7||Industrial & Production Engineering||02||1||–||–||1||–|
|9||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||03||1||–||–||1||1|
|11||Artificial Intelligence||04||2||1||–||1||–||Qualifications mentioned on Annexure “A”|
|12||Centre for Energy & Environment||01||01||–||–||–||–|
|13||Humanities & Management||05||2||1||–||2||–||PhD with B.A./ B Sc/ BBA/B Com and MBA or equivalent PGDM (02 yrs with first Division|
|14||Mathematics||05||2||1||–||1||1||PhD with B. Sc (3yrs/ 4yrs) and M Sc. (in appropriate branch) with first division OR Integrated M Sc with first division with PhD appropriate branch|
Note:- Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Recruitment
- Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position or not to select any candidate without assigning any reason.
- The recruitment is a stop gap arrangement purely on temporary basis and guest faculty so appointed shall have no claim for regular appointment.
- In case the PhD candidates are not available, candidates with PhD thesis submitted or with M Tech can also be considered. PhD is necessary for the candidates applying for Humanities & Management and Mathematics department.
- The reservation for various posts may vary as per the availabilities in a particular department. The reservation shown above is only indicative. This being a stop gap arrangement, in case of non-availability of suitable candidate in particular reserved category the position can be filled taking candidates from unreserved category.
- The consolidated salary for the candidates with PhD degree will be Rs. 80,000/-(including HRA) per month and Rs. 67000/- (including HRA) per month for non- Ph.D candidates.
- The last date of submission of online application form alongwith supporting documents is 04.07.2022
- The Interview shall be held during July 18 – 23, 2022.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTE WEBSITE REGULARLY FOR DATE OF INTERVIEW OR ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION IN THIS REGARD.
Specializations for Guest Faculty
|Sr No.||Department/ Centre||Specializations|
|1||Biotechnology||Bioprocess Engineering, Microbial Biotechnology, Genetic Engineering, Cell and Tissue Culture, Bioinformatics, Enzyme Technology, Environmental Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology.|
|2||Chemical Engineering||Preferably in Chemical Process Plant Design, Transport Phenomena.|
|3||Civil Engineering||Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Construction Engineering & Management, Water Resources Engineering.|
|4||Computer Sc. & Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Security/ Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence & Robotics/ Data Analysis/ Information Technology/ Digital Image Processing/ Software Engineering/ Software systems.|
|5||Electrical Engineering||Power Electronics and Drives Power System Control System Electrical Machine|
|6||Electronics & C. Engineering||VLSI design/ Nano electronics Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Communication System & Networks/ ECE|
|7||Industrial & P. Engineering||Industrial Engineering|
|8||Information Technology||Information Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Security/ Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence & Robotics/ Data Analysis/ Information Technology/ Digital Image Processing/ Software Engineering/ Software Systems.|
|9||Instrumentation & C. Engineering||Any relevant area of Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|10||Textile Technology||Textile Chemical Processing/ Fibre Science/Fabric Manufacturing/Yarn Manufacturing. (The preference to be given to the Candidate with Fibre Science background)|
|11||Artificial Intelligence||B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electrical/Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics and Computer etc. or related branches of Engineering broadly classified as Circuit Branches with MTech and PhD in relevant discipline. Preference will be given to the candidates who have carried out their dissertation/research work in the domain of Artificial Intelligence at MTech/PhD level.|
|12||Centre for Energy & Environment||First class in four years B.E. / B.Tech in any branch of Engineering and Technology M.Tech in renewable Energy/ Energy Technology. PhD in appropriate area; Specializations in Solar Photovolatic Devices and Systems/ Wind and Small Hydro Energy System.|
|13||Humanities & Management||Finance, Marketing, HR|