Diamond Harbour Women’s University Recruitment Teachers in Botany and Librarian (Temporary).
The Diamond Harbour Women’s University invites applications in prescribed form for the post of Contractual Teacher (Temporary) in the Department of Botany and Contractual Librarian (Temporary) with consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 30,000/- only.
The Contractual Teachers and the Librarian will be duty bound to attend at the university 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) from 10:30 am to 05:30 pm. These are purely temporary posts and there is no provision of any increment, gratuity, provident fund, etc.
Initially the engagement will be for six months only. It may be extended on satisfactory performance, if necessary. Recruitment as Contractual Teacher and Librarian do not entitle any preference for future recruitment in full-time permanent posts. Retired persons below 70 years of age may also apply.
|Sl. No.||Department||Posts||No. of vacant posts|
|1.||Botany||Contractual Teacher (Temporary)||02|
|2.||Central Library||Contractual Librarian (Temporary)||01|
Downloaded application forms must be accompanied with a Demand Draft of requisite fee of Rs. 200/- in favour of Diamond Harbour Women’s University payable at Sarisha.
Completed applications in prescribed forms along with photocopies of two sets of all credentials& documents must reach the Office of the Registrar, Diamond Harbour Women’s University, Diamond Harbour Road, Sarisha, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal-743368, India by 30th August, 2022 by registered / speed post only. Application form sent by courier or by person will not be received.
Qualifications: As per UGC norms.
General rules and instructions:
- Applications must be on prescribed application form available on the university website (https://www.dhwu.ac.in/pdf/notice/employ/Application%20form%20forTeachers.pdf). No application except in the prescribed application form shall be considered.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC) ‘from present employer prior to the interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect. Direct application from such candidates will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Application without demand draft will be rejected.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the University in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
- The University may verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time, including at the time of appointment or during the tenure of her/his service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents / background and has suppressed the said information, her/his services shall be terminated.
- Applicants should write the name of the Post and Department at top of the right corner of envelope.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up the post for which this advertisement is being made if circumstances so warrant.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the university reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the competent authority shall be final.
- If any candidate is recommended for appointment in relaxation of any of the prescribed conditions relating to age, experience etc. it shall be so stated and recorded.
- In cases of any disputes any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Calcutta High Court and within one year from the date of appointment.
- The University Authority may restrict the number of candidates to be interviewed on the basis of preliminary screening.
- Applicants may please include two self-addressed unstamped envelopes of 25×13 cms
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.