DAV University, Jalandhar Teachers Recruitment Notification: Applications complete in all respects, on prescribed form (available in download form at DAV University official website (www.davuniversity.org) are invited from eligible candidates in the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, DAV University, Jalandhar.
|Sr. No.||Position||Specialization||Minimum Qualification|
|1.||Associate Professor||Agronomy | Agri. Met.||As per latest UGC/ICAR regulations|
|2.||Assistant Professor||Agronomy | Agri. Met. | Agriculture Engineering | Animal Sciences | Soil Sciences|
Application complete in all respects should reach the Office of the Registrar, DAV University, Sarmastpur, Jalandhar on or before August 28, 2022.
Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
INSTRUCTIONS: DAV University, Jalandhar Teachers Recruitment
1. Download prescribed application form from www.davuniversity.org.
2. The candidates applying for the faculty position are required to send DD of Rs.1500/– in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar payable at Jalandhar or make online payment in the State Bank of India favoring Registrar DAV University, Jalandhar Account No 32960453224 (IFSC Code SBIN0002395) and get the proof of fee transaction from the bank and attach the same with the application form.
3. Superscribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………………………. (Name of the Post applied
for)” on the envelope containing the application form and send through registered/speed post or by hand at the below mentioned address:
The Registrar, DAV University, Vill: SARMASTPUR, Jalandhar-Pathankot Highway (NH-44), Jalandhar, Punjab – 144 001.
4. Application form accompanied with 09 (Nine) complete photocopy sets of application form only and one photocopy set of qualification certificates/testimonials including experience certificates issued by the Competent Authority be sent only by Registered/Speed Post/Courier or by hand to Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar, so as to reach on or before August 28, 2022.
- If the number of applications received in response to this advertisement in respect of any of the posts is large, the University may shortlist the candidates.
- The interview letters shall be sent under Registered/Speed Post. The University shall, however be not responsible for any postal delay/lapse.
Candidate shall be informed through e-mail/telephonically.
3. The candidates already in service should send their application form through the Administrative Authority concerned and the University Employees through the Registrars of their respective Universities / Institutes.
4. Applications received late or on plain paper or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
5. Candidates selected for appointment will have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications experience and fitness, etc., before joining the post to which they are appointed.
6. Candidates invited for the interview(s) will have to present themselves for interview at specified place given in the interview letter/or informed by other means on their own expenses.
7. Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, shall also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
8. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
9. The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof and number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection process.
10. Application fee in no circumstances shall be refunded.
11. No TA / DA is admissible for attending the interview.