Dakshin Dinajpur University (DDU) Post Graduation Admission 2021-22.
Admission for the Session 2021-22 at Dakshin Dinajpur University (DDU). Dakshin Dinajpur University is pleased to announce the commencement of its first academic session from 1st week of October, 2021 with PG Courses in Mathematics, Political Science and English. Online Admission process to begin from 1st of September, 2021.
Dakshin Dinajpur University (DDU)
DDU is situated in the Dakshin Dinajpur district of West Bengal. The district has a rich cultural heritage and has high literacy rates among both men and women. The University, as the highest seat of learning, will serve as a catalyst of social change and educational mobility, of inclusive growth and an agent of socio-economic development for the district.
The Dakshin Dinajpur University (DDU) is committed to ignite, guide and channelize the quest for higher learning. The University is dedicated to foster the urge for continuous self-development in every student, researcher and Faculty alike, by providing them with equal opportunity in every sphere of activities. The institutional system is designed to build on and further the knowledge economy with a clear focus on the needs of the immediate community and the nation at large.
Dakshin Dinajpur University (DDU) Notice
The registered candidates may finalize and confirm their application at the online admission portal till 16th September 2021, 11:59 pm
Important Notes :
- THIS PROVISIONAL CALL LIST AND CANDIDATURE WILL BE CONSIDERED ONLY AFTER SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT OF ADMISSION FEE ONLINE.
- THIS LIST DOES NOT CONFIRM ADMISSION.
- FOR ANY QUERY/CORRECTION WITH VALID DOCUMENTS, PLEASE MAIL AT [email protected]
- The whole processes of P.G. (Arts/Science) Admission 2021-22 in the DAKSHIN DINAJPUR UNIVERSITY are strictly ONLINE. No other mode of admission shall be considered as valid.
- Only the enlisted candidates in the “Provisional Merit-List for Online Admission 2021-22” may take online admission.
- A candidate will be provisionally admitted to the University only after his/her successful payment of online admission – fees.
- In any circumstances, candidate can not change/transfer his/her applied course/subject/department.
- The provisional combined Merit List has been prepared on the basis of merit only and strictly adheres to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the prospectus for each subject.
- This provisional combined Merit List reflects merit position of all valid applicants and does not confirm/establisg any admission to the respective subjects in the Dakshin Dinajpur University
- For any query/correction, please contact our helpline no. +91-7047892539
- Last date for Application confirmation
- Notice for covid order(No. – 753/VII-ISS/2M-22/2020)
- Master of Science & Arts Prospectus 2021 – 2022 Published
- COVID-19 Restriction Circular Govt. of West Bengal dated 13/08/2021
- COVID-19 Restriction Circular Govt. of West Bengal dated 29/07/2021
- COVID-19 Restriction Circular Govt. of West Bengal dated 14/07/2021
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
Online Admission 2021
Form Submission Requirements
- Passport Size Colour Photo. (100 KB)
- Scan copy of Signature. (100 KB)
- Last Passed Examination Marks Sheet. (100 KB)
- Caste Certificate (100 KB) (if applicable)
- Sports/N.C.C(C) Certificate (100 KB) (if applicable)
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Commencement of Online Application||01.09.2021 (00:01 AM)|
|Last date of Online Application||15.09.2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||To be announced later|
|Publication of Final Merit List||To be announced later|
|Publication of 1st list of eligible candidates for Admission||To be announced later|
|Date of Online Admission from 1st list of eligible candidates||To be announced later|
- Any change in the schedule for P.G. Admission 2021-2022 will be notified on the website.
- Verification of testimonials will be conducted maintaining protocol of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Notice regarding verification of testimonials will be published in due course of time.
Email Id: [email protected]
Official Website: www.dduniversity.in
Mobile: +91 7047892539