Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa invites online applications from the eligible candidates for various Teaching posts in different University Teaching Departments. For details please visit university website www.cdlu.ac.in Last date of submitting duly filled online application form is 18.05.2022 upto 12.00 midnight.
Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa Recruitment Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Post
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty/Teaching Posts at the level of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor on Regular Basis in the university: The application is to be submitted online by 18.05.2022 upto 12.00 midnight.
The print out of the submitted application, alongwith requisite supporting self-attested documents and certificates is required to be sent to the Registrar, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa by 25.05.2022 upto 5.00 p.m. In case the print out and documents are not received in the university in time, the application will stand rejected summarily.
The University Administration reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of advertised posts and withdraw the Advertisement or the posts advertised without assigning any reason. The Application Form, essential qualifications, general instructions, selection criteria and other details are given on the website www.cdlu.ac.in.
For complete details related to qualifications for eligibility and other conditions for appointment of teachers in Universities, the Memo No.KW-7/18-2009 C-IV(3) dated 21.07.2011 issued by Higher Education Department, Govt. of Haryana, may be consulted.
Teaching Posts : Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa Recruitment
Academic Pay Level–14 with Rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-as notified by the Haryana Government under 7th CPC.
2. Associate Professor
Academic Pay Level–13-A with Rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- as notified by the Haryana Government under 7th CPC.
3. Assistant Professor
Academic Pay Level–10 with Rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57,700/- as notified by the Haryana Government under 7th CPC.
|Sr. No.||Department Name||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|1.||Chemistry||NIL||01 (Gen.)||01 (SC)|
|2.||Food Science & Technology||NIL||01 (Gen.)||NIL|
|4.||Botany||NIL||01 (PwD) /Gen.||01 (Gen.)|
|5.||Zoology||NIL||01 (Gen.)||01 (Gen.)|
|6.||Computer Science & Engineering||NIL||NIL||01 (Gen.)|
|10.||History & Archaeology||NIL||NIL||01 (Gen.)|
Note: One post of Associate Professor in the Department of Botany at Sr. No. 4 above, is to be filled up from the PwD Category. If no eligible candidate from the PwD category is found suitable, the post will be filled up from Gen. category as per roster register and the post of PwD category may be filled up in subsequent recruitments.
Important Dates: Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa
1. Start of online submission of Application : 29.04.2022
2. Last date for online submission of Application : 18.05.2022 upto 12.00 midnight
3. Last Date for the Receipt of Print out of online : Application alongwith requisite documents/testimonials (By registered/Speed Post/By Hand) : 25.05.2022 upto 5:00 p.m.
Instructions to Candidates for Application/Appointment
Candidates must read and follow the “Instructions to Candidates for Application/Appointment” very carefully before applying to the post. Applications not submitted in conformity with these instructions are liable to be summarily rejected.
1. Fill in the application form including the summary sheet and API Score legibly and correctly. Any relevant additional information that the candidate may like to give should be attached separately.
2.a) The candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and possess the requisite qualifications and experience for the said post. The candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and experience as on the last date of receiving the applications will only be eligible for consideration. In case the applicant desires to be considered for more than one department or post, separate applications should be submitted for each. The candidates applied for any particular post may be considered for appointment to a lower post at the discretion of the selection committee. The candidate who are already in employment of Government Departments, Universities, Educational Institutions, Public Enterprises, Quasi-government Organisations etc., whether in a permanent or temporary capacity, must apply for the post through proper channel.
b) They may, however, if so desire, submit advance copy/copies of their application directly to the University.
c) If there is delay in the forwarding of the application, candidates should, if and when called for interview, bring with them the written permission of the Head of the Department or their employer as the case may be, permitting them to appear before the Selection Committee for interview.
d) In absence of a “No Objection Certificate”, the candidates may not be interviewed.
3. It is candidate’s duty to ensure that all documents and application etc. are submitted before due date. No document shall be entertained after due date of submission (online/offline) application. Original documents will have to be shown at the time of the interview.
4. For teaching post(s), the age of candidate should not be more than 50 years on the last date of receipt of application. Maximum age limit is relaxable in special cases by the appointing authority as per Haryana Govt. instructions issued from time to time.
5. The online application fee is Rs.1000/- for General and BC-A/BC-B (Creamy Layer) Categories as per Haryana Govt. (Rs. 250/- for SC/BC-A/BC-B of Haryana). The applicant has to pay the application fee through online mode at the provided university portal. Fifty percent (50%) concession in fee is permissible for the women candidates i.e. Rs.500/- for women of General and BC-A/BC-B (Creamy Layer) categories of Haryana and for women of other categories mentioned above in this point, fee is Rs.250/-. There is no fee for candidates of Differently Abled Category of Haryana State Only. Fee once paid/deposited is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
6. The benefits of reservation are admissible as per Haryana Govt. Rules and will be given only to those SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/PwD candidates who have the domicile of Haryana State. Reservation for Persons with Disabilities will be as per instructions of Government of Haryana issued from time to time. The candidates from these categories are required to submit the relevant certificate duly issued by the Competent Authority. Abbreviations used: PwD (Persons with Disabilities). VH (Visually Handicapped), HH (Hearing Handicapped), OH (Orthopedically Handicapped) SC (Scheduled Caste), Gen (General Category), BC-A (Backward Class-A), BC-B (Backward Class-B), EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
7. Since the practical work including use of gases, acids. machinery, etc. is involved in Faculties of Life Sciences and Physical Sciences, hence the blind person (visually impaired persons) will not be considered against reserved teaching post(s) in these faculties.
8. As per letter No. 22/106/2018-1GSIII dated 01.05.2019 issued by the Government of Haryana, General Administration Department, General Services-III Branch, ‘A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a certificate of disability issued by a Competent Authority. Such certificate in the event of selection of such person for any post will be subject to such verification/ reverification as may be decided by the competent authority’.
9. No fee/document or both shall be entertained after last date/time of receipt of application. Candidates applying for multiple posts will be required to pay separate fee against each post applied.
10. Application Form must be supported with requisite application fee, self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials/reprints of research publications, title page(s) with ISBN/ISSN No. and contents page(s) of each Journal in which the publication(s) under reference are published.
11. The application form should be duly/properly filled in. The candidates will have to meet minimum score required for the said post, wherever applicable and should calculate the score accurately and justify their claim on their own by enclosing necessary documentary evidence in the support.
12. The candidates are required to send single copy of duly filled in Academic Performance Indicators (API) Proforma, wherever applicable as well as submit single duly-bound set of reprints of their publications, along with their application form.
13. One copy of duly/properly filled in Brief Synopsis of qualifications & experience for the post must be sent along with the application form,
14. The weightage for the award of scores for academic record will be awarded to the candidates for (a) i.e. Matric, 10+2, Bachelor’s & Master’s Level in Columns (b) or (c) & (d) of the Academic Record Criteria meant for Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor. 15. The marks on account of Research Performance/Publications will be awarded as per criteria based on relevant documents attached with the application.
16 a) The period spent by the candidate to acquire M.Phil and /or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as research experience. b) As per the UGC communication dated 01 March, 2016, a certificate from the employer has to be submitted mentioning that the period of active service spent on pursuing research degree i.e. for acquiring Ph.D. degree simultaneously without taking any kind of leave may be counted as teaching experience for the purpose of direct recruitment/promotion to the post of Associate Professor and above.
17. The candidates, who registered for Ph.D. Programme prior to July 11, 2009 and have been awarded degree after 2009 have to attach a compliance certificate issued by the competent authority of the concerned university for the fulfilment of the conditions prescribed by UGC, with the following conditions. Certified that : the Ph.D. thesis was evaluated by at least two external examiners. (a) (b) (c) (d) (e) the candidate has published two research papers out of which at least one is in a refereed journal from out of his/her Ph.D. work. the candidate has presented two papers in seminars/conferences from out of his/her Ph.D. work. Ph.D. degree of the above candidate awarded in regular mode only. an open Ph.D. viva-voce of the candidate was conducted.
18. The candidates registered for Ph.D. Programme after July 11, 2009 have to attach a compliance certificate for the fulfilment of the provisions of UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for the award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 issued by the competent authority of the University.
19. Teaching Experience as Guest Faculty, Teaching Associate, Assistant Professor (Contract), etc. will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor only for awarding score(s) of Teaching Experience/Skills from the date on which the candidate becomes eligible for the post of Assistant Professor.
20. It should be understood that the submission of application form and fee does not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview and refund of fee will not be permissible, as only those candidates who passed through the process and are found prima facie eligible are called for interview. The summoning of candidate for interview does not convey any assurance that they will be selected. Appointment orders to any selected candidates will be issued by the University in due course of time after their selections are considered and approved by the competent authority. The eligibility of each candidate will be determined on the basis of qualifications and experience acquired and communicated to the university by him/her upto the last date/time fixed for the receipt of applications.
21. The candidates found eligible by the Screening Committee and short listed by the University will be called for interview. Those declared ineligible will not be informed about their status. Fifteen (15) candidates against one post in each category and Five (05) additional candidates for additional posts will be called for interview.
22. Concealment of facts or supply of any wrong information/documents shall result in the cancellation of candidature in addition to legal action at any stage even after the selection/appointment. Original documents will have to be shown for verification at the time of interview.
23. The interview for the post of Assistant Professor will be preceded by a written test of Domain Knowledge to bring the ratio 10:1 of the candidates in respect of the number of posts. Written test of 100 marks for the post of Assistant Professor will be conducted to test the domain knowledge in the areas specified in the criteria already notified/advertised. The test will be MCQ based with negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer. The awards will be rationalized for 25 marks upto two decimal points. Total score for assessment to issue call letters for interview will be according to the criterion already uploaded except marks of the interview i.e. 20 marks.
24. Incomplete or unsigned application(s) and the application(s) received after the expiry of last date and time will be summarily rejected.
25. Prescribed qualifications, selection criteria and other instructions may be seen on the University website www.cdlu.ac.in. Information regarding written test and/or interview will be displayed on the University Website. The candidates are advised to visit the University Website regularly for related updates including any corrigendum/addendum/date of test/interview, list of short listed candidates etc. No further information in this regard shall be published in the newspaper or elsewhere.
26. The duly filled applications is to be submitted online. The print out of the submitted application alongwith requisite supporting self-attested documents and certificates is required to be sent to the Registrar, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa By hand/registered post/speed post on or before the said date i.e. _. In case print out and documents are not submitted in time, the application will be summarily rejected, and no claim in this regard will be considered. Name of the post applied for must be super-scribed at the top of the envelope as under: (Application for the post of ________________________________.
27. The University Administration reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of advertised posts and to withdraw the Advertisement or the some/any posts advertised may not be filled up without assigning any reason.
Note: The application form, photocopies of documents, testimonials and annexures must be numbered in sequence and duly signed by the candidate and be filled against their entries in the Application Form.
1. Any type of corrigendum/addendum/amendment/notice/updation etc., if any, related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University website www.cdlu.ac.in; The University will not send any further information/call letters by post/newspapers. Candidates are suggested to frequently visit university website to keep themselves updated.
2. Only the short listed candidates will be informed electronically/e-mail for interview.
3. The University Administration reserves the right to withdraw this Advertisement without assigning any reason.