Chanakya Graduate Internship Fellowship at IDEAS-INSTITUTE OF DATA ENGINEERING, ANALYTICS AND SCIENCE FOUNDATION Technology Innovation Hub @ Indian Statistical Institute
Call for Chanakya Graduate Internship Fellowship
The Technology Innovation Hub, IDEAS (Institute of Data Engineering. Analytics and Science Foundation), is a Section-8 not-for-profit company incorporated at the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata under a National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) of the Government of India.
It is a sector-agnostic Innovation Hub in the technology vertical “Data Science, Big Data Analytics, and Data Curation” to be supported by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India.
Initiate Curriculum for Under Graduate Students in Data Science and allied areas.
10,000/- per month. If selected, the applicant cannot avail any other fellowship
Maximum 10 Month
1. Final year students of B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology from any Indian institution.
2. Applicants must be aspiring to work in the areas of “Statistics, Machine Learning. Artificial Intelligence and Data Science“.
3. Preference will be given to those students who have a faculty mentor.
4. CGPA should be greater than or equal to 8.5.
1. Each candidate needs to submit a proposal (maximum 2 pages) that should consist of the details of project and the candidate, the aim of the project and research gap, methodology and expected deliverables with a timeline. Any idea that has a potential to lead to a technology (start-up) is highly encouraged.
2. The proposals will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, feasibility and originality of the proposal. Shortlisted applicants may be asked to present their proposals to the evaluation committee
1. Opportunity to enhance learning, explore entrepreneur skills, and innovate.
2. Opportunity for entrepreneurial activities and Start-ups.
3. Monthly fellowship grant.
4. Get an opportunity to interact with industries.
Expected Outcomes : IP Technology, Trained Professionals, start-up.
Performance Matrices :
Different approaches to solve real problems of industries
Skill-set of Under Graduate students under this scheme.
Workplace : Academic Institution