Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai Recruitment for Research Professor and Post Doctoral Fellow.
Centre for Research
Recruitment for Research Professor, Post-Doctoral Fellow and MS by Research position in the field of Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Nanotechnology, Molecular Biology, Stem cell and Cancer Biology.
Institution Profile: The first self-financing Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr. S. Jagathrakshakan.
The trust then started Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, in 1989. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital was first recognized as a Deemed to be University by MHRD in July 2002, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 under the new trust Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER).
The Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was then brought under the ambit of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) in January 2003.
Job title : Research Professor, Post-Doctoral Fellow and MS by Research
Departments : Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Nanotechnology, Molecular Biology, Stem cell and Cancer Biology.
Qualifications: PhD in respective discipline with good publication profile.
- Ph.D. qualified applicants from a reputed Institution with credible research experience, awarded/potential to attract Govt. sponsored research grants.
- Ph.D. qualified applicants interested to pursue post-doc can also apply.
- B. E or B. tech qualified candidates interested to do MS by Research are welcome to apply.
- Research Professor: Ph.D. with at least 5 years of experience with demonstrated excellence in Research. Preference will be given to candidate who are holding grants and with a greater number of publications. Preference will be given to the Principal Investigator who handled a project earlier.
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Ph.D. with at least 5 years of experience with demonstrated excellence in Research. Preference will be given to aboard experience with a greater number of publications.
- MS by Research: B. E or B. tech qualified candidates who have already completed a project can apply.
Pay: As per Norms.
Apply mode: E-mail / Post (email subject line must indicate your job tittle and Department, same as on cover for hard copy)
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV to “The Pro Vice Chancellor (Research) – Research & Development, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai- 600 073, Tamil Nadu”.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Contact No: +917806935297
Ans. YES. Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) , Chennai is the institute for engineering & management.
Ans. It is among the first autonomous engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu. It was first affiliated to Madras University followed by Anna University. The institute was awarded deemed university status in 2002 by the University Grants Commission in recognition of its academic excellence.
Ans. It is a good college and provides good infrastructure and placements in 2019. Placements: About 30-40% of students get placed in different companies. The highest salary package offered in our department is around 16 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 6 LPA. The average salary package offered is 4 LPA.
Ans. Bharath University Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary
B.Sc [Bachelor of Science] : 3 Years : ₹1.55 Lakh
B.Tech [Bachelor of Technology] : 4 Years : ₹6 Lakh
MA [Master of Arts] : 2 Years : ₹40,000
MBA [Master of Business Administration] : 2 Years : ₹2 Lakh