ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR STIPENDIARY TRAINEES CATEGORY— I & II FOR TRAINING IN NRB, TarapurKalpakkamand PRPD, Kalpakkam.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Total No. of posts : 71 (UR-27, EWS- 8, OBC-18, SC-10, ST-7 & PWD-1 )
|Post No.||Discipline||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||PwBD||Total||Educational /Technical Qualification|
|1.1||Chemical||5||1||2||0||0||0||8||Diploma* in Chemical Engineering|
|1.2||Chemistry||2||0||0||0||0||0||2||Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics and Mathematics as subsidiary subjects)|
|1.3||Civil||2||0||2||1||0||0||5||Diploma* in Civil Engineering|
|1.4||Electrical||2||1||6||2||2||0||13||Diploma* in Electrical Engineering|
|1.5||Electronics||1||0||1||1||1||0||4||Diploma* in Electronics/Electronics& Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|1.6||Instrumentation||1||1||2||1||1||1#||7||Diploma* in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|1.7||Mechanical||14||5||5||5||3||0||32||Diploma* in Mechanical Engineering|
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Total No. of posts : 189 (UR-118, EWS-14, OBC-33, SC-23 & PWD-1)
|Post No.||Discipline||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||PwBD||Total||Educational /Technical Qualification|
|2.1||A/C Mechanic||10||0||3||2||0||15||For Posts 2.1 to 2.8 |
SSC with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in A/C Mechanic; Electrician; Electronic Mechanic; Fitter; Instrument Mechanic; Machinist; Turner; Welder. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate:
1. NTC (ITI pass out) of two year duration.
2. NAC of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme OR 3. NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course.
4. NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
For Post 2.9
SSC (with minimum 60% marks) OR HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. AND Certificate of One year duration in Draughtsman (Mechanical)issued by Technical Education Board of State Government or NTC (ITI pass out) of two year duration.
|2.3||Electronic Mechanic||13||0||3||1||[email protected]||18|
|2.5||Instrument Mechanic||8||1||2||2||0||11||HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR SSC with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate: |
1. NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. OR
2. NAC of two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. OR
3. NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course. OR
4. NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
|2.11||Plant Operator||10||4||9||5||0||28||HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
Educational/Technical Qualification should be from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government. Last date for submission of online Application: 30.04.2022. @This post is identified for Persons with Benchmark Disability – Orthopedically Handicapped (OH-OL). Person with benchmark disability means a person with not less than 40% of specified disability.
Age Limit : (as on 30.04.2022)
CATEGORY-I:Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview. NRB reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for interview.
FINAL SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CANDIDATE IN THE INTERVIEW ALONE.
1. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for a written test/interview. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected.2. Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online application. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any stage or at the time of interview, it is found that the information given by them or any claim made by them in their online application is false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected and also liable for any other appropriate action as deemed fit.
- The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
- Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate in the MAIN LIST does not join.
- The validity of operation of WAIT LIST will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
- The candidates will be given choice to answer the questions in written exam/Trade test/interview in Hindi or English (as applicable).
- The eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date (30.04.2022) of receipt of applications (as applicable).
- SC/ST outstation candidates called for written examination will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second-class Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination. Download TA Form from ANNEXURES LIST. TA reimbursement will be subject to the production of self -attested copy of SC/ST Caste certificate and tickets/e-ticket. For this purpose, candidates are requested to download and provide the information in Annexure-6
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview. NRB, BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
- Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment.
- NRB reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any subsequent Amendments/Modifications etc. on this matter will be notified only in the website https://nrbapply.formflix.com, which may be visited to by the candidates regularly.
- Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy.
- Candidates who have not acquired/would not be acquiring the Educational qualification as on the closing date for receipt of application (30.04.2022) are not eligible and need not apply.
- In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA/SGPA, the same need to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks, as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. If percentage of the marks is not indicated, the candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., are required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of skill test/interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the skill test/interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should clearly indicate the same in the application (even when applying for UR vacancy) and should furnish proof of the same in the specified format at the time of skill test/interview failing which they will be treated as Unreserved (UR) and subsequent representations for change of community status will not be entertained.
- Candidates must regularly check the website. All information relating to the recruitment shall be made available on the website. Information displayed on the website shall be deemed as intimation to the candidates.
- Candidates while appearing for the Written Test/Skill Test/Interview must bring a print out of the admit card (to be downloaded from the website) along with the documents in support of identity proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card ) in original.
- The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form and verification of the documents produced by them. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions
- Compensatory time for persons with disabilities shall be provided as per the extant orders of Government of India. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil posts under Central Government in Group C posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-servicemen category.
- WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT MUMBAI and CHENNAI only.
- Skill Test (Stage-3) for Category-II will be conducted in Mumbai only.
- Interview for Category-I will be held in Mumbai only.
Answer : Candidates are required to submit the Online Application Form only ONCE. Multiple applications will be rejected.
Answer : If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select the declaration and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her. The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later. Data, once submitted cannot be edited. Care should, therefore be taken that only correct information is entered in the Application Form. Only when you are sure the information is in order, Click on SUBMIT button.
Answer : A copy of Registered Application Form, Photocopy of all relevant Certificates / Documents, Interview Letter needs to be maintained till the end of the process.
Answer : No, the age cannot be rounded off to the lower limit