|Name of the post||“Project Assistant”|
|No. of the post||1|
|Name of the Project||Synthesis and Photophysical Properties of Multifunctional Ruthenium (II) and Osmium (II) Complexes of Bi- and Tridentate Ligands: Visible Light-Harvesting and Sensory|
|Funding Agency||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Salary/fellowship||20,000/- per month (consolidated)|
|Tenure of the fellowship||Up to 23rd December 2022|
|Eligibility Criteria||Essential: M.Sc in Chemistry with 60 % marks. |
Desirable: NET/GATE Qualified
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, phone number and details of qualification i.e., passed year, division, percentage of marks from secondary onwards, research credentials, if any, along with scan copies of relevant documents to Dr. Ram Chandra Maji (Principal Investigator) by email ([email protected]) within 20 days from the date of advertisement. The date, time and google meet link for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email.
Terms and conditions: Bankura University Recruitment 2022
1. The above position is purely temporary and contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted candidate/s may be offered the position.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online slot, except in case any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
Dr. Ram Chandra Maji
Principal Investigator (SERB-Project)
Department of Chemistry
BANKURA UNIVERSITY (Department of Chemistry) Main Campus, P.O.: Purandarpur, Dist.: Bankura, Pin- 722155, West Bengal