Bankura University, Bankura Admission notification for B. Lib. I. Sc. – M. Lib. I. Sc for the Academic Session 2022-24.
The University invites online applications for the self-financing courses on:
- M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Integrated Bachelor of Library & information Science – Master of Library & information Science (Integrated B. Lib. I. Sc. – M. Lib. I. Sc.) for the Academic Year 2022-23 on and from 1st September, 2022.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for admission in Self Financing Courses are as follows:
|M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication.||General candidates who have obtained at least 45% marks in undergraduate (Hons.) degree and SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and differently-abled candidates who have obtained 40% Marks in undergraduate (Hons.) degree from a UGC recognized University from any stream.|
|Integrated Bachelor of Library & information Science – Master of Library & information Science (Integrated B. Lib. I. Sc. – M. Lib. I. Sc.)||Bachelor’s Degree with Honors (10+2+3 System) or its equivalent (B.E., B.Tech., MBA, BBA, BCA etc.) from the Bankura University or from any recognized University: 45% Marks. For SC, ST &PH only: 40% Marks.|
- The candidature of a Candidate passed out the graduation for admission in M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication and Integrated Bachelor of Library & information Science – Master of Library & information Science (Integrated B. Lib. I. Sc. – M. Lib. I. Sc.) before 2010 will not be entertained.
3. Process of Computation of Marks:
To compute the percentage of marks in Hons. in CBCS system the students must calculate the percentage of marks secured in Core Course (CC), Skill Enhancement (SEC) and Discipline Specific (DSE) only and for (1+1+1) system i.e. 3-year graduation (H), only the Hons. subjects.
4. Intake Capacity/ Details of Seats (Subject wise & Category wise):
|M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication.||60||60|
|Integrated Bachelor of Library & information Science – Master of Library & information Science (Integrated B. Lib. I. Sc. – M. Lib. I. Sc.)||60||60|
5. Application Fees for Self Financing Courses: 500.00/-
6. Admission Fees for the Self Financing courses imparted in Bankura University:
|Sl.||Type of Fees||Particulars||Amount(Rs.)|
|1.||Admission||For all Dept.||400.00 One time|
|2.||Tuition||Do||14000.00 (per semester)|
|3||Library Charge||Do||200.00 (per semester)|
|4||Library Caution Deposit(Refundable)||Do||800.00|
|6||Identity Card||Do||50.00(one time)|
|7||Games & Sports||Do||100.00(per semester)|
|10||Students Aid Fund||Do||50.00(per yr.)|
|13||Laboratory/Field Work||Do||1000.00 per semester|
|M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication and||Total Amount (Rs.) Rs.17,950.00|
|Integrated Bachelor of Library & information Science – Master of Library & information Science (Integrated B. Lib. I. Sc. – M. Lib. I. Sc.)||Rs.17,950.00|
7. All payment will be made through electronic mode linked to the portal only.
Important Instructions for Admission in Self-financing Courses for the A.Y. 2022-23
- After Registration the Merit List will be published. This Merit List will contain the names of all the eligible Candidates on the basis of the Marks obtained in Graduation Level of their respective courses/ subjects. Where the marks is the same, the marks secured in Higher Secondary will be considered and after that the date of birth where the marks secured by the candidates in Higher Secondary is the same. Merit list will be published subject wise and category wise.
- After publication of Merit List if any discrepancies/ anomalies/ flaws found by the candidates, they may contact the helpline or helpdesk through mobile/ e-mail etc. for rectification of error but it should be done within the due date as provided under the lists of important date.
- Afterwards, First Admission List will be published. Admission list will be prepared on the basis of merit. Merit will always get priority in preparing admission list.
- Candidates can take admission only by payment of required fees through portal and online
Steps to be followed to get admission:
- Students whose names are there in Admission list will login into the admission portal using their login Id and password.
- Students will click to the pay button and will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- After successful payment student will return to the admission portal and will download the payment receipt by clicking the download receipt link
|1.||Start of online form fill-up||01.09.2022|
|2.||Last date of online form fill –up||15.09.2022|
|3.||Publication of provisional Merit List||17.09.2022|
|4.||Complaint if any, against the Merit List, intimation may be given to Help-Line desk through mobile/ e-mail etc.||17.09.2022 to 19 .09.2022|
|5.||Publication of revised Merit List||20.09.2022|
|6.||Publication of first admission list||22.09.2022|
|7.||Admission by Payment of required Fees||22.09.2022 at 6p.m. to 26.09.2022 midnight|
|8.||Second Admission List (if required)||28.09.2022|
|9.||Commencement of classes and verification of credentials of the students from First Admission List in their respective institutes||01.11.2022|
- Candidates are required to go through the Information Booklet carefully before attempting for online application.
- Once an application is received, it will be deemed that the candidate agrees to all terms & conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the Information Bulletin and notices published by the Bankura University for the said purpose.
- Ensure that you are filling genuine application form available on line at www.bankurauniv.ac.in
- Please provide the current mobile no.(WhatsApp no.) and e-mail id so that future communication will be sent to the registered mobile no. and e-mail id.
- All the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
- Do not attempt to make any duplicate application.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature, Mark Sheet/ screen shot of result or scan copy of result of Graduation, screen shot of result or scancopy of result and Admit Card of Secondary School Examination Board as per the instructions provided in the online form.
- Confirmation of admission of a student is subject to the verification of his/her original testimonials which will be initiated only after giving proper notice in due course. Admission is liable to be cancelled if any discrepancies found in any document or information provided by the candidates during the process of admission at any time/ stage.
- The newly admitted students of Semester- I for the Academic Year 2022- 23 are hereby informed that they have to attend at least 75% (as per the UGC norms) of total classes in the first month on and from the commencement of classes. Otherwise, their name from the attendance register will automatically be struck off.
- Norms of UGC related to admission must be maintained.
Flow of PG online Admission for the Academic Year 2022-23
- Applicants connect to internet and open the university Website and enter into admission portal
- Applicants will click on Admission in Self-financing Courses, 2022-23
- Applicants will get there the ‘ONLINE REGISTRATION TAB’ and by clicking the above will get the application form which is required to be filled up by the candidates with required details.
- Applicant has to upload the testimonials, photos, signature and other required documents. These documents should therefore be kept ready to hand before applying. However the admission will be confirmed only after verification of original documents and testimonials.
- The software displays the registration information for applicants to preview and cross check all the details
- Candidate can edit any mistakes & finally clicks on ‘’SUBMIT” button.
- Applicant will get username and password on his/her email id and mobile number
- Candidate takes the printout of the application and payment receipt
- Publication of merit List. Only the registered candidate will be treated as eligible to enter into ‘Merit List’. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the Graduation level of their respective Subjects/ Courses./ programmes. Where the marks are the same, the marks secured in Higher Secondary will be considered. and again the date of birth will be considered where the marks secured by the candidates in Higher Secondary is also the same Merit list will be published subject wise and category wise
- Candidate will check his/her rank in the merit list and login into the candidate portal using their credentials
- After publication of Merit List if any discrepancies/ anomalies/ flaws are found by the candidate, he may contact the helpline or helpdesk through mobile/ e-mail etc. for rectification of error. But it should be done within due date as provided under the lists of important dates.
- Admission list will be prepared on the basis of merit. Merit will always get priority in preparing admission list.
- Candidates can take admission by payment of required fees through payment gateway.
For details see the Information Booklet available in the University Website (www.bankurauniv.ac.in).
Help Line No.9593831373
Email d: [email protected]