Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students (Fully Funded) is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian Universities. The deadline of the scholarship is 29 Apr 2022.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is awarding the fully funded Australia Awards Scholarships. The purpose of this scholarship is to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries. The scholarship provides opportunities for international students in Australia.
Degree Level: Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Research level programs at Australian Universities.
Available Subjects: Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Scholarship Benefits: Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023
Australia Awards Scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training. The following benefits generally apply:
- full tuition fees
- return air travel–payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- establishment allowance–a once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)–a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)–provided to cover the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees–if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which have a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Eligible Nationalities: Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023
- Middle East
- In-country contacts
Eligibility Criteria: Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023
Applicants must be from Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East, and in-country contacts.
Application Procedure: Australia Awards Scholarships
Before you apply:
- Check the opening and closing dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas and how to apply. See the participating countries page for opening and closing dates.
- If you intend to apply, you must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. The handbook provides information including general eligibility requirements, selection processes, entitlements and responsibilities. Note that the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade may revise and update the handbook at any time without notice.
- Some countries encourage and allow you to apply online while others require hard-copy applications. See your participating country profile for more information
Applying online: Australia Awards Scholarships
Go to the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS). When you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility. You will then be given a unique registration number, username and password.
You do not need to submit your application immediately. You can set up a draft application form and update it, and your supporting documentation, until the designated closing date as on the relevant participating country profile.
Once submitted, your application cannot be changed. We strongly advise applicants applying online to do so well before the closing date. OASIS experiences peak usage in the days leading up to the closing date and applicants may experience delays.
Refer to the Applicant’s Online User Manual if you need help.
Applying by mail
If you are unable to submit your application online, you can apply by mail. Please check your participating country profile for contact details to obtain a hardcopy application form and any other templates such as referee reports (if applicable).
Completed hard copy application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted by the deadline specified by your country. See the opening and closing dates for each country.
Check your participating country profile to see if your country requires additional supporting documents, such as referee reports (template below).