Allahabad University CRET Ph.D Admission 2023. Allahabad University PhD Admission 2023: Fees, Dates. CRET 2023 Ph.D. Admission | Chandrayaan-3 Maha Quiz Competition | Guide for … Admission 2023. Ph.D. Admission · PG Admission · UG Admission. Contact. University of Allahabad.
allahabad university phd admission 2023-24, Allahabad university cret phd admission 2023 last date, Allahabad university cret phd admission 2023 fees, Allahabad university cret phd admission 2023 date, allahabad university cret 2023, allahabad university admission 2023-24, cret phd allahabad university, allahabad university admission 2023-24 last date, Allahabad University CRET Ph.D Admission 2023.
Allahabad University CRET Ph.D Admission 2023
The CRET 2023 will be conducted for 51 subjects comprising 1148 seats, out of which 733 seats are in University Departments/Centres and 415 seats in Constituent Colleges of the University of Allahabad.
From this year, the University shall offer PhD programme in three foreign languages (Russian, French and German) and two other subjects: Experimental Mineralogy and Petrology, and Gandhi and Peace Studies.
Note: The NET/JRF candidates are required to appear in CRET Level-1 and Level-2 examinations.
Note: The candidates applying under Teacher Candidate category (not teacher’s/employee’s ward) or under the Officers of Armed Forces category are also required to fill the application form.
Also Read: Swaminarayan University PhD Admission 2023
General Instructions for CRET-2023 applicants: Allahabad University CRET Ph.D Admission 2023
1. The Entrance Test will be conducted in Offline mode at Prayagraj only.
2. The Online Registration and Form Submission will start from October 26, 2023.
3. The last date of registration is November 15, 2023. The last date for Fee and Form (Online) submissions is November 16, 2023.
4. Teacher candidate of the University of Allahabad and its Constituent Colleges, Army Officer and International candidates are exempted from CRET Level-1 Test. But they must appear in CRET Level-2 test.
5. All candidates (except those exempted from CRET Level-1), including NET/JRF, are required to appear in Level-1 examination.
6. International Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. Programme should contact the International Candidate Advisor of the University and do not require to apply using the online application form.
7. Level-I of CRET-2023 Test will consist of two papers. Paper-I will have 50 objective type questions of 2 marks each. 25 objective type questions will be from Research Methodology and 25 questions will be subject-specific. There shall not be any negative marking. Paper-2 shall be subjective with small, medium and long type questions. The total marks comprising both papers will be 300. The duration of entrance examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
8. The TEST FEES prescribed for Different Categories of Candidates for CRET-2023 are as follows:
Unreserved /OBC /EWS : Rs.1800/-
SC / ST/ PwD : Rs.900/-
FAQs: Allahabad University CRET Ph.D Admission 2023
How can I get admission in PhD in Allahabad University?
Selection to PhD at Allahabad University is offered on the basis of one among CRET/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE exams In addition to these entrances, students must have completed their UG and PG degrees in the relevant stream with at least 55% aggregate.
What is the CRET exam in Allahabad University?
The Combined Research Entrance Test (CRET) is an examination that is conducted by Allahabad University for admission in its various Postgraduate courses like M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., MPEd etc. The exam is usually held during the months of June and July every year.
What is the full form of Cret exam?
The aspirants are admitted for Ph. D. degree program through Combined Research Entrance Test (CRET) conducted by the Deemed to be University each year as per the regulations of UGC, 2023.
How many years of PhD in Allahabad University?
PhD is a doctoral degree with an academic focus. A PhD course is usually of three years duration and candidates need to complete the course within a maximum time span of five to six years. However, the course duration may vary from one institute to the other.
Allahabad University CRET Ph.D Admission 2023: https://www.allduniv.ac.in/