Alipurduar University is the first state aided University of Alipurduar district.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in History
Merit list will be prepared separately for students of Home University and for students of other Universities 80% of total seats in all the Post Graduate (P.G.) courses will be earmarked for students of home university. This year students of the University of North Bengal will be treated as the home university. Rest 20% of the total seats in each course will be earmarked for students of other Universities of current year & immediate preceding years (not exceeding 5 years).
- M.Sc (Chemistry)_1st Semester Syllabus
- M.Sc (Physics)_1st Semester Syllabus
- M.A (History)_1st Semester Syllabus
- M.A (English)_1st Semester Syllabus
Post Graduate (P.G.) Admission Guideline 2020-2021
Please read carefully before filling up the application form for the admission to PG Programmes-
1. Students are directed NOT TO VISIT the University Campus during the online process of admission.
2. If any technical problem arises during payment and software failure, students are requested to mail to [email protected] for the technical assistance.
3. Admission of a student will be cancelled at any stage, if any information submitted by him/ her is found incorrect.
4. Verification of the documents will be done only when the students will report for classes.
5. University will follow the notification of the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal time to time related to PG Admission.
6. UGC guidelines will be followed in case of refund of admission fees.
7. All stakeholders shall adhere to the Covid-19 Norms/ Protocol issued by the Government time to time.
8. Regarding any complaint, the students are directed to send an application to the E-mail id: [email protected].
9. The Applicants passed from the University of North Bengal will be treated as “Home University” students for the admission purpose.
10. This year no fees for online application to be paid by the candidate. Fees structure for admission will be uploaded soon in the respective tab.
Note: We do not provide Hostel/Accommodation facility for students.
Admission to P.G. courses will be done strictly in order of merit, determined on the basis of percentage of marks secured by the student in Honours subject for (1+1+1 system) or all subjects for students graduated under CBCS. In case of a tie, marks of H.S. and M.P. will be considered for breaking the tie. Mere appearance of name in the Merit list does not guarantee the admission to any P.G. courses. All other criteria as specified by the competent authority must be fulfilled in order to get admitted.
5% marks will be deducted from the aggregate percentage for the students who have graduated prior to the year 2020 and the deducted marks will be considered for preparation of merit list
Address: Alipurduar Court, Dist: Alipurduar, PIN:736122 West Bengal, India.
Phone : +91(03564) 255046 (10AM to 6PM)
Email : [email protected]
Website : alipurduaruniversity.org